celeb

Billie Eilish's bodyguards protect her from fans at JFK Airport

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

ud be villified for it

b8f38343f60cc81eb2bfc01417e9e0cd--witche

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PopEmergency
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yet another example of a selfish, out of touch, fan. There is no way I could ever be a celebrity in today's society. The second someone got that closed to me and physically pushed me just to snap a selfie, I'd go Bjork. 

and on top of that, you'll be cancelled for being "rude" to your fans :ladyhaha:

PartySick

I would have bought every Billie album right now if she just slugged that rude chick right then and there tbh :toofunny:

Celebrities should be allowed to fight people like that. It's so dehumanizing.

🖤

Cameltoe Chariot

Uhhh… those bodyguards should be fired :partysick:

That fan got in close body contact with Billie... she could’ve been stabbed or something. It took way too long for the bodyguard in front to notice her and shove her off.

elijahfan
3 hours ago, insight said:

🤣🤣🤣

Literally swamped by an army of 5 fans

These people were obviously being very intrusive and there's little doubt she might have felt unsafe. I hope you never have to feel this way.

insight
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

These people were obviously being very intrusive and there's little doubt she might have felt unsafe. I hope you never have to feel this way.

I will never get to feel this way for sure, since won't be a celebrity. 

It comes with the territory and she had 3 bodyguards around her. How could she feel unsafe?

Helxig

That girl in the red was so disrespectful. That wasn't a fan, that was just some random bitch who wanted to get a picture for clout. Can't stand people who use celebrities like that. They're like mosquitos who only want a taste of her blood. They need a clap

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

The way that girl literally pushed herself cheek to cheek beside Billie :triggered:

As if COVID isn’t a thing either :noparty:

the girl in red managed to get too close. But the 2 males with clipboards and empty peices of paper are rediculous looking pests. The one scurrying around trying to anticipate which direction she would go so he can literally shove a clipboard and pen at her with a dozen sheets of absolutely blank paper, just makes me want to trip him and send all the paper up in a big poof. :crossed:

And nobody should sign a blank sheet of paper, ever. There's my signature, now go forge a check or contract with it, not.

elijahfan
On 12/6/2021 at 12:09 AM, insight said:

I will never get to feel this way for sure, since won't be a celebrity. 

It comes with the territory and she had 3 bodyguards around her. How could she feel unsafe?

Someone managed to literally get cheek to cheek with her, at some point bodyguards can only do so much. I'm not sure you guys realize how insane people are.

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Someone managed to literally get cheek to cheek with her

The promo :trollga:

Ok, I am not a Billie fan, but she deserves some credit here. I would have punched that red coat annoying "fan" :vegas:

Archived