đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello in BLM hat in New York City

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roboboy

before any of y'all kick off, it's a hat. and it reads a good message.

MonsterPaws

How did y'all even recognize her?! It always takes me seconds to even recognize friends on campus.

I like the fit.

Hopefully people here understand that people can change and don't come for her for what she said/did in the past...

thedirtymonster

What has she done lately? Like, why do we care that she's in an airport and wearing a hat? There are about 2 million people a day that travel in airports. She one bonafide hit, and a couple good songs, but this here isn't news.

HuffsAhoy
16 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

this here isn't news.

It's obviously important enough to you that you felt the need to respond with this nonsense :trollga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Hopefully people here understand that people can change and don't come for her for what she said/did in the past...

I hope we understand that when it comes to people saying slurs the way people process this information is 100% up to them 

gypsy101
29 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

What has she done lately? Like, why do we care that she's in an airport and wearing a hat? There are about 2 million people a day that travel in airports. She one bonafide hit, and a couple good songs, but this here isn't news.

havana and señorita were 2 very big hits

StarstruckIllusion

I mean as long as no one claims this is activism… this is relatively harmless, no? Hat looks warm asf too 🎩 

moonsago
1 hour ago, Gaga2645 said:

I hope we understand that when it comes to people saying slurs the way people process this information is 100% up to them 

And I hope we understand that staying in just a resentful and angry space will not heal this world and that we need to allow people to change and we need to also learn to forgive. Yes, everybody at their own pace but we should strive for it because it’s the only way to move forward and bring love into the world. 

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

And I hope we understand that staying in just a resentful and angry space will not heal this world and that we need to allow people to change and we need to also learn to forgive. Yes, everybody at their own pace but we should strive for it because it’s the only way to move forward and bring love into the world. 

However you can’t dictate how people deal with that sort of trauma. 

moonsago
2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

However you can’t dictate how people deal with that sort of trauma. 

I am not trying to, they have every right to be upset, angry, disappointed, hurt. But in general, whatever the case may be, in any situation, forgivness is an act of kindness for one’s self. It’s not for the person that hurt you, it is for you, you have the right to move on and live in the future. You are as free as you allow yourself to be. Staying in that angry space does nothing but destroy you, not the person that hurt you. That’s kinda the point I was trying to make. Forgivness is a gift you give yourself, reconcilliation is a gift you give to the one that hurt you, one that you can choose to offer or not. As a person of another minority, I would never allow a slur word define me, or give the power to somebody else to offend me and disrupt my peace. You give your power away when you let yourself be tinted by remarks made by somebody else. You don’t need me to say this, but you are so much more than your anchestors’ past, so much more than the oppresive system you live in, so much more than the color of your skin, sexuality, gender, sex, disability, weight, etc, whatever the case may be. And I truly believe in second and even third chances for the ones that hurt us... as hard as it may be to accept, everybody is a victim of these systems in their own way... ones are thought to opress and ones to be opressed, the truth is so ambiguous that everybody thinks in their twisted mind that they are doing the right thing, even if they are obviously not. It’s hard to understand I know, but maybe give it some thought. That is not to excuse behaviours, as I always say, in life we are both victims and abusers, it is this paradoxical place ( at first thought ) in which we constantly live in. That is why you can both be angry and have compassion for the one that hurts you at the same time. I hope it makes sense. But anyway, much love to you. :heart:

Archived