💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Todrick Hall says it was a friend who burglarized his LA home

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

It's hard to feel sorry for him when he stole wages from his workers :ohwell: Karma always comes back around in some way. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

JazzGa
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It's hard to feel sorry for him when he stole wages from his workers :ohwell: Karma always comes back around in some way. 

I wonder if it was actually an unpaid employee who robbed him :bear:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

pussycat
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'd do it too if my friend didn't pay his dancers

32 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What happened??

bionic
12 minutes ago, pussycat said:

What happened??

Todrick is as bad as Donald Trump for paying people who have done work for him. He didn't pay his assistant, he didn't pay dancers, he didn't pay drag queens who hosted events for him (including Manila Luzon, so hardly small fry performers). Some of those he did pay he paid below minimum wage and/or not in line with contracts. Then he defended himself saying people were coming for him because he's kind-hearted and socially conscious.

buy bionic

Lona Delery

Todrick’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home. So yeah, I’m under a lot of stress.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived