Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci already earned 67.2m globally

Meat

Featured Posts

And this is just after two weeks. The movie has still not been released in Australia, New Zealand, Italy, major parts of Asia and Africa. $100m is looking within reach now :party:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

When will it hit the other markets? 

Should be out everywhere by January-February 

Grigio Guy
3 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

What was the budget for the film? Do we know?

$75 MIL not including marketing!

Religion is a product to sell.

Patriziaa Reggiani
17 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

$75 MIL not including marketing!

The marketing was Top Notch, I'll give around 50 million extra for that. It's going to be around 125 million dollars. I hope it reaches it globally. They should've given the streaming rights to Netflix not Paramount+, it would've been MASSIVE.

I will not watch House of Gucci

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

The marketing was Top Notch, I'll give around 50 million extra for that. It's going to be around 125 million dollars. I hope it reaches it globally. They should've given the streaming rights to Netflix not Paramount+, it would've been MASSIVE.

Yeah, I got friends out here wishing it was on paramount+ bc they weren’t in the mood to go to a theatre :/ 

flyaway
38 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

What was the budget for the film? Do we know?

A billion dollars :bear:

Rahrahbitchson

And how much did Gaga get paid for the movie? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

jacs vs looser
27 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Most Hollywood film marketing campaigns spend as much as production, so for HOG marketing should also be around 75 millions, that's why it is estimated that a movie needs to make twice as much as its budget just to break even. 

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

is that good? i don’t follow film at all 

It's FANTASTIC nowadays post covid. Most movies don't break even their production budget anymore with their theatre run, they're dependant on home video sales, licensing for streaming and TV to make profits (which is why movies are much faster on streaming services than before). 

The movie is smashing. 

Archived