Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift made Prince William follow her like a puppy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, is touching upon the time when singer Taylor Swift dragged him to sing with her during a charity fundraiser.

In a new interview with Apple Fitness+'s Time to Walk series, Prince William is revealed his 'cringing' moment when he went up on stage with the songstress in 2013 at Kensington Palace.

"So, around about – it must be nearly 10 years ago now – I can't believe I'm actually telling this story. I went to a charity fundraising gala for Centrepoint, which is a young homeless charity that I am very fond of and have supported for many years. It's an annual fundraiser, and I turn up, and Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift are at the event, which nearly knocked me off my feet, as well," Prince William says.

"I'm sat next to Taylor Swift. She's on my left. And after Jon does his first song, there's a pause, and she turns to me. She puts her hand on my arm, looks me in the eye, and says, 'Come on, William. Let's go and sing,' " he recalls.

"To this day, I still do not know what came over me. Honestly, even now I'm cringing at what happened next, and I don't understand why I gave in. But, frankly, if Taylor Swift looks you in the eye, touches your arm, and says, 'Come with me…' I got up like a puppy and went, 'Yeah, okay, that seems like a great idea. I'll follow you.'

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

"To this day, I still do not know what came over me. Honestly, even now I'm cringing at what happened next, and I don't understand why I gave in. But, frankly, if Taylor Swift looks you in the eye, touches your arm, and says, 'Come with me…' I got up like a puppy and went, 'Yeah, okay, that seems like a great idea. I'll follow you.'

Why does this sound like a very badly written explicit fanfiction :green: ?

Ew, David!

badfaith
5 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Why does this sound like a very badly written explicit fanfiction :green: ?

Tags: Alpha Taylor Swift, Omega Prince William, Knotting

:sharon:

William seems like a nice guy and he doesn't have a constant victim complex like his brother even though he has it much tougher being the future monarch! William can't just up and leave because he's not getting his own way or isn't as popular as he expected to be! 

TheSlash
19 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Tags: Alpha Taylor Swift, Omega Prince William, Knotting

:sharon:

No, this isn't accurate. On AO3, it would have 30 tags and half of them state that the author is bad at tagging :vegas: 

Ew, David!

HuffsAhoy

I'd do the same if I was sat next to Gaga. Of course, knowing my luck, she'd start singing a jazz cover (that's not from C2C or L4S) and I'd be lost as hell :sharon:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

idk how the palace approved this sentence :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Schwerk
1 hour ago, QUEENH said:

William seems like a nice guy and he doesn't have a constant victim complex like his brother even though he has it much tougher being the future monarch! William can't just up and leave because he's not getting his own way or isn't as popular as he expected to be! 

I guess, but I don't think it's fair to judge Harry based on his brother's character. They both have a very unconventional upbringing and above all, experienced something really traumatic at a young age, but just because they are brothers, doesn't mean they process it the same way.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

45 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I guess, but I don't think it's fair to judge Harry based on his brother's character. They both have a very unconventional upbringing and above all, experienced something really traumatic at a young age, but just because they are brothers, doesn't mean they process it the same way.

Harry is extra whiny though 

Archived