💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Michael Jackson was an inspiration for Doja Cat's music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

This shouldn't come as a surprise at al.. Like it or not, Michael is a blueprint for most of the things we have nowadays in pop (in more explicit or more subtle ways, seems like this time Doja had a more explicit approach). It's not even about giving credit where it's due because the impact of his videos was so huge that everything coming after is influenced by them.

Doja taking inspiration / paying homage to so many different things, not only visually but also sound wise - is what makes her feel so refreshing. 

Spoiler

it’s still hard for me to know Dr.Luke profits off of her success tho.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Doja taking inspiration / paying homage to so many different things, not only visually but also sound wise - is what makes her feel so refreshing. 

Hide contents

it’s still hard for me to know Dr.Luke profits off of her success tho.

but it's not hard for you to keep listening to her huh? :partysick:

1 minute ago, dojo said:

but it's not hard for you to keep listening to her huh? :partysick:

I dont stream nor buy her music on my own, but she’s on the radio and always a trending tiktok sound.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

myluis617

Loved the reference but i kinda did not like how the story line for the video was just dropped. The intro you hear about the queens throne in threat of being ceased then you hear nothing else. Felt it ended abruptly. 

32 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

that’s what i was thinking too when i first saw it

great minds think alike :sis:

PartySick

Doja and Nas both making MJ's legacy feel alive with the direct references. You love to see it :flutter:

🖤

Archived