💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rachel Zegler: Gaga is the reason I'm here

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

and y’all were attacking a few threads ago 💀 anyways we love her!

luna’s advocate

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the true power of Gaga. As a theatre kid being so "out there" and encouraging other people to follow their dreams and work hard rather than just to buy her ****.

Sam Smith, Cardi B, Rachel Zegler, Greyson Chance, various others I cant remember right now. 

It's 1 thing to be successful, it's another to inspire and encourage someone else to be successful.

I hope Gaga acknowledges her!! So exciting, she's genuinely so into Gaga and a great young talent.

Franch Toast

Can’t wait for them to meet at various awards shows. Also I love that she sang Speechless. Impeccable taste.

She/Her/Hers

Chinosky
25 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I know right!!! 

:triggered::triggered::triggered:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

HEARTSTOP

Lady Gaga is my religion.

Father, Son, and Haus of Gaga

:pray:

Spoiler

and yes, I believe in a threesome with the father and the son

IDGAF

That’s so sweet. It’s nice seeing newer artists that were inspired by Gaga. I hope they get to meet one day.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Her Shallow cover was really great!

And there's a big chance that she has a GGD account :ally: or at least lurks here :partysick:

Letmelivemylife
16 hours ago, thehanyo said:

She’s still going :firega:

1,000% this :heart: I have "little monster" tattooed on my upper thigh and ive gotten so many critics saying "youll regret that when youre older". What the critics dont understand is my monster family truly did save me (as corny as that sounds). They were there during the darkest times in my life. They were there when no one else was :heart: Thats why i get so defensive when we"re called a "fanbase". Fanbases come and go but we're bonded for life

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

AphroditeLaydee
16 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

i was one of the attackers im so embarrassed :bradley: but i love her now :huntyga:

but also wow there's really a lot of little monsters becoming celebrated artists :giveup: and it's only going to get more and more considering how much gaga empowered all of us to embrace the superstars within us :giveup:

17 hours ago, KORG said:

Sam Smith, Cardi B, Rachel Zegler, Greyson Chance, various others I cant remember right now. 

Bad Bunny, Rina Sawayama, Halsey, Katherine Langford, Noah Cyrus, Olivia Rodrigo, Madison Beer, Bebe Rexha, Bree Runway and evening Chaeyoung from TWICE. The list is endless :applause:

Letmelivemylife
16 hours ago, KORG said:

This is the true power of Gaga. As a theatre kid being so "out there" and encouraging other people to follow their dreams and work hard rather than just to buy her ****.

It's 1 thing to be successful, it's another to inspire and encourage someone else to be successful.

Exactly. She had every opportunity to be a "typical" celeb but instead she took all of the kids who were told " youre too different. Too weird. Too unique" and gave them a home of sorts where they could be themselves. She loved them unconditionally for who they were. She used to say that every night she would look out into the crowd and she a bunch of little "hers" staring back at her. In a way, the creation of little monsters was her way of healing herself as well. She needed us as much as we needed her and it was that broken-ness that solidified our bond for life. 

Fun fact: the monster paw tattoo she has on her back is over her heart ( or more the section of ribs that protect her heart). Ive always said it was her way of saying her little monsters have her heart forever. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived