💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rachel Zegler: Gaga is the reason I'm here

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

Fyi, Rachel Zegler is a newcomer and her debut role in Steven Spielberg's West Side Story has garnered critical acclaim. She's also a little monster and has shared her love for Gaga many times on her twitter. Recently, she won an NBR award for best actress (Gaga won this award too in 2018 for ASIB), then a day later, Gaga was also named best actress by NYFCC for House of Gucci. 

Some of her old tweets about Gaga i could find:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Oh wow. She really is a monster! I like that girl! (We should get her on here!) :selena:

And Heavy Metal Lover is her favorite song? THE TASTE ! It has always been my fav song too until Babylon/Alice joined the chat but it's still one of my favorite songs ever!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Gaga’s impact knows no bounds. She’s not just an icon but she inspired icons to be successful. I couldn’t be more proud to be a little monster :kara:

Phantomhive

Still so crazy to me how many acclaimed/successful artists have cited Gaga as a main inspiration. I really hope Gaga knows how much of an impact she's had on people particularly during the first 5 years of her career.

In I fly on wings of winter.

it's cute to see our fellow monster being as successful as they can be and life their dreams!! :vegas:

thehanyo

Wow, I really hope Zegler continues to get awards attention, then!

And LMs better not attack her EVER if or when she wins over Gaga.

Whigney Houstan
41 minutes ago, dojo said:

she sounds a little stalkerish

Gaga better watch out, other than that, cute :heart:

Implying that most little monsters…don’t?

:laughga:

Archived