đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Avril Lavigne, Olivia Rodrigo and Lana at the Variety's Hitmakers Brunch

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge
29 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I’d hardly call any of these artists “alternative”. They are still all pop artists.

Alternative in the sense that they’re certainly outliers to mainstream sound (specifically Lana). I recognize that they’re all pop still. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

moonsago

At first you’re like wtf is this association but then you realize how much sense it actually makes :bradley:

enissa11
5 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

Alternative in the sense that they’re certainly outliers to mainstream sound (specifically Lana). I recognize that they’re all pop still. 

Following this logic we can argue Lady Gaga is alternative too then; no four on the floor dance music on the radio at all when she arrived with just dance, then an 80's kraftwerk retro-futuristic synthpop inspired record like poker face, then a chimera pop record with a meaty industrial trance underground beat and goth influences in the case of bad romance etc etc etc

None of them are alternative in any sense, they're just pop artists, i think is hilarious to call "alternative" or even "indie" artists that started their careers signed to giant record labels that massively distribute and market their music in a worldwide scale just because they have a singer/songwritter style (that btw has always been pop since the beatles) or a watered down rock, pop-punky style.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived