Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey wants to collaborate with Migos

Teletubby

Featured Posts

moonsago
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

1:25 she answered with no hesitation

Okay... so see because she’s a literal genius... if she sees something there then there must be something there..? I mean idk I don’t see it but... m’kay queenieee... 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Summer Bummer one of her best songs so I'm not opposed :bon:

Lana Del Rey Ride GIF

Anderson123
4 hours ago, River said:

1 step forward, 2 steps back:flop:

Taylor Swift gonna sue you for that and ask for writing credits.

Her songs featuring rappers are literally the only songs in her entire discography that I always have to skip as soon as they randomly start to play (besides the mess called Don't Call Me Angel (I like the artists on the track but it just doesn't work, for me at least).

If she wants to change her current sound up a bit I'd rather have her go (back) to a more sultry vibe like she already did in multiple unreleased tracks like Serial Killer, Jealous Girl, Smarty, Heavy Hitter, You Can Be The Boss, Be My Daddy etc.. I think it could work quite well these days. (I feel like offensively sexual lyrics sung by women aren't that problematic anymore, seeing WAP, Need To Know etc. and to be honesty Lana already did it back then but got criticized for it.) 

I also prefer her as a solo artist, but if she collaborates I like the ones more that work really well with her own voice instead of a contrast. Breaking Up Slowly might be my favorite collab of hers, it works just so well.

By the way, she looks amazing in the interview. I love her energy when she has that dark hair.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Jewels n Drugs

here for it, it might be a bop and give lana a hit she deserves :flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Miichael
11 hours ago, OysterBaby said:

Ugh I love the false persona her record label came up with but she really is just a lousy rich republican 

What specifically makes you think she's a republican?

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Ariana Grindr
16 hours ago, Teletubby said:

1:25 she answered with no hesitation

She’s done. Cancelled...next.

Archived