💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reporter: Gaga will EGOT

QUEENH

Featured Posts

vixdean

I totally can see her reaching EGOT status.

I think Gaga is very much following a Barbra Streisand career trajectory moving forward.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could get an Emmy in the next season. One Last Time could compete for Outstanding Variety Special (Pre-Recorded). There are also a million creative arts categories that could randomly get her a win (like Taylor Swift).

I'm convinced she'd have won Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program if that category existed past 2008. Her Oscars Sound of Music tribute would have won.

Just now, Runway said:

Gaga should have a shot for an Emmy next year for her special with Tony @ CBS 

Gaga already has an Emmy lol

Runway
Just now, Red said:

Gaga already has an Emmy lol

No, she has nominations for Monster Ball at MSG, Cheek to Cheek Live and Superbowl but lost all of them. I do think The Monster Ball won a technical emmy but she was not credited, also TIHTY won an emmy but she was not credited as a writer ::bear:

Just now, Runway said:

No, she has nominations for Monster Ball at MSG, Cheek to Cheek Live and Superbowl but lost all of them. I do think The Monster Ball won a technical emmy but she was not credited, also TIHTY won an emmy but she was not credited as a writer ::bear:

Well, you gotta educate Gaga too then cause she said in her recent interview she is an EGO :deadbanana: 

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Chomby said:

She just released an album with Tony

:ohwell:

And all of y'all better have a copy :partysick:

🖤

Healed My Heart

I will hyperventilate when her Broadway debut is announced :giveup:

She/her 💗💜💙

rawrimamonster

The Emmy will come soon hopefully. Her special w/ Bennett will probably get nominated and I think it has a good chance of winning. 

As for a Tony- she absolutely should star on Broadway but I think she equally has a good chance of producing/writing music for a show & getting a Tony that way. Really wish she would produce a Broadway version of ASIB.

androiduser

I think she will definitely star on Broadway and go for the EGOT. She is quite competitive and awards mean a lot to her.

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Very true. I don't want to hear any bitching from stans if she does start building on this and she doesn't put out an album for a few years. I'm here for Gaga's career evolution at this point. It's not about any singular release any more. Her career is  legendary at the is point and we are watching in real time. I don't think stans get that there will be movies made about Gaga's life and career one day and she has wayyy more to add to it. 

💯 agree. The success stans are so obsessed with this tiny slice of her work and what she’s capable of… all they care about is how she’s doing on pop charts.  To dismiss her success in other musical genres as well as breaking into an entirely different profession of acting, is insane. I actually read someone laughably comment that Gaga “had” to turn to acting because she wasn’t on the charts enough. Are these people for real? Do they have no concept of how difficult it is for anyone to crack into Hollywood and be cast in major movies in leading roles, let alone getting awards for it. Most of the truly famous people in the world are in movies and television, it’s generally considered a higher tier of fame than music for whatever reason. For Gaga to achieve this and have people try to drag her by focussing only on a smaller sliver of a career is beyond ridiculous.  

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Didn't she say years ago in her Variety interview with Manuel Lin Miranda that she had prepared a concept for a musical about a NYC art club or troupe she was in, "circle in the square" or something?

I think shes been planning this Broadway step for a while! 😁

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Definitely!  I think the challenge for most musicians is the Oscar and the challenge for actors is getting a Grammy. Gaga has already gotten both!  Emmy is easy, Ryan Murphy regulars get Emmys all the time and she’s already on his roster.  Tony is no stretch for her either, she’s a born theatre-kid. She’ll knock any musical out of the park as a performer but also don’t count out the possibility that she could create a musical based on her songs like Jagged Little Pill. That EGOT could honestly happen several times over with her. 

Emmy might be tough. Television can be a commitment. She’d need to be nominated for a limited series type deal. 

As for the Tony: that statue was made for her  

I’ve been saying this for 8 years now. If any of the stars that came up with her around the same time can, out of all of them,  it’s her 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

So proud of myself for connecting to and stanning such a talented legend. Not everyone has that connection! She is so amazing, so happy for everything she has and will achieve. Her impact is eternal.

Archived