💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reporter: Gaga will EGOT

QUEENH

Featured Posts

So this reporter profiled Gaga for A Star is Born (went to the Zappa House) and I saw her tweets yesterday about Gaga EGOTing.    I thought I'd bring them here because they make me so giddy. I have no doubt she will too. I can't wait for the day that her name is in lights on Broadway. Somehow its going to be a true full circle for her considering she grew up literally down the block from there. I hope I'm rich by then so I can afford tickets!!! 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

She will cause a RIOT if this dont happen 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Pop Music

I agree 

I feel at some point she will def take Broadway by storm and flip that industry upside down like she has done with music and film 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

She will cause a RIOT if this dont happen 

Oh its going to happen. It might take a few years because mama has to have her family but there is a wealth of older roles that Gaga will murder on stage. Norma Desmond anyone?? 

HuffsAhoy

I hate to sound like a delusional fan, but it's inevitable. She's truly a once in a generation artistic chameleon who has revolutionized and succeeded at everything she's done. I sometimes have to pinch myself because I often feeling like I'm dreaming being a stan of such an incredible woman. :wub: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

smitherz

could you imagine such a massive star like Lady Gaga on Broadway?? 

she’ll have the entire block shut down on a nightly basis :giveup: 

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, smitherz said:

Highest grossing Broadway show incoming. Lion King, Phantom, and Wicked who?? :ally:

Just now, smitherz said:

could you imagine such a massive star like Lady Gaga on Broadway?? 

The audience will have to asked to not interrupt with standing ovations. In Sunset Boulevard Norma doesn't appear until a good chunk of time has past and the star always gets an ovation to the point that they have to be pre warned to not go on too long with the applause... Imagine if that was Gaga! 

LunaUniverse

That’s something I’ve been hoping for since ASiB. If she can win over the biggest and snootiest of cinephiles and critics, just envision the acclaim she get using her vocal chops to the fullest :heart:

1# Samoyed Stan

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, dojo said:

what egot means?

Emmy, Grammay, Oscar, and Tony (awards). Only 16 people have ever achieved this quadruple honor in show-businesses. 

monstertoronto

Definitely!  I think the challenge for most musicians is the Oscar and the challenge for actors is getting a Grammy. Gaga has already gotten both!  Emmy is easy, Ryan Murphy regulars get Emmys all the time and she’s already on his roster.  Tony is no stretch for her either, she’s a born theatre-kid. She’ll knock any musical out of the park as a performer but also don’t count out the possibility that she could create a musical based on her songs like Jagged Little Pill. That EGOT could honestly happen several times over with her. 

3 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Definitely!  I think the challenge for most musicians is the Oscar and the challenge for actors is getting a Grammy. Gaga has already gotten both!  Emmy is easy, Ryan Murphy regulars get Emmys all the time and she’s already on his roster.  Tony is no stretch for her either, she’s a born theatre-kid. She’ll knock any musical out of the park as a performer but also don’t count out the possibility that she could create a musical based on her songs like Jagged Little Pill. That EGOT could honestly happen several times over with her. 

Very true. I don't want to hear any bitching from stans if she does start building on this and she doesn't put out an album for a few years. I'm here for Gaga's career evolution at this point. It's not about any singular release any more. Her career is  legendary at the is point and we are watching in real time. I don't think stans get that there will be movies made about Gaga's life and career one day and she has wayyy more to add to it. 

Archived