Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love is threatening Elon Musk with mysterious “emails”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t get it. Why the f*ck is Courtney getting emails with straight gross sex content along with Elon Musk? I’m CONFUSED 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremegaga
29 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

The only fair tax is 0%

Then you better be willing to give up healthcare, public transports, roads, police, fire department and education aswell.

Honestly what a stupid comment.

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, Supremegaga said:

Then you better be willing to give up healthcare, public transports, roads, police, fire department and education aswell.

Honestly what a stupid comment.

All those things you mentioned can be paid for without force (i.e. taxes). 

Honestly what a stupid reply. 

vixdean
4 hours ago, flyaway said:

You want to know the real secret to be a billionaire...

It's the taxes...It's always avoiding the taxes. Ask Madonna and Shakira about it. 

black and white wink GIF

Shakira's tax evasion tactics are very well know, and she has been accused tax fraud in Spain.

Madonna on the other hand has never been accused of any sort of tax evasion, so this statement is a bit facetious. M's name came up on the Paradise Papers as having bought 2,000 shares in the Bermuda-incorporated company SafeGard Medical Ltd in 1998, which produced medical equipment until 2013. Given Madonna's philanthropic efforts in Malawi, including the construction of a paediatric hospital, it makes sense why she could have bought this.

Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Bono and many others were named in documents, but they are definitely not on the same basket as Shakira.

Supremegaga
3 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

Lol yer because money grows on trees.

4 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

The only fair tax is 0%

The pavements you drive on, the sidewalks you step on, the street lights that keep your neighbourhood visible at night…how do you suppose we’re to maintain all that without taxes and state administration?

Are you going to always pay for the maintenance of square kilometers of concrete you step on? The lamp post lightbulbs in front of your house, will you personally purchase them?

Don’t be absurd…grow up, child.

skaxboy
3 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

With all due respect, I lowkey wanna know how you think people will voluntarily pay for these things? I’m quite fascinated to hear the response because I am positive most people will not pay a dime but take advantage of public services. Or it is you have to pay a subscription to use the fire department, like if you didn’t pay the fire department will they just allow your house to burn?

Luna Lovegood
7 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

mtv-music-video-awards-madonna.gif

Madonna looks gorgeous here 

luna’s advocate

7 hours ago, majkl said:

So, when Courtney Love drags Elon, she’s a queen, but when Azealia Banks does it, she’s a lunatic which is unmedicated? Alright. I understand it now. :excuseu:

Courtney hasn’t openly bashed the lgbtq and trans people, but go off on your irrelevant comparison sis. 

imnotyourbabe10

Feel the Bern!! 
Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

I'm not well-informed on anything she does as problematic, but come for Elon and his ageist and capitalist cruelty to Bernie!

Queen Bitch
13 hours ago, skaxboy said:

With all due respect, I lowkey wanna know how you think people will voluntarily pay for these things? I’m quite fascinated to hear the response because I am positive most people will not pay a dime but take advantage of public services. Or it is you have to pay a subscription to use the fire department, like if you didn’t pay the fire department will they just allow your house to burn?

Well yes I believe people will voluntarily pay for those things because everyone likes roads and fire departments etc. I believe that force is always morally wrong, thus taxes is also morally wrong. There would be a clear incentive to voluntarily pay for those things. For example if you don't pay for the police department, then there will be no police department and thus nobody to help if someone tries to kill you. To keep people from taking advantage of the services without having contributed to them you would need some kind of proof to show that you actually contributed. Whether or not it will be a subscription based service, would in theory, be decided by the people. 

But of course none of that will ever realistically happen. 

Archived