Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love is threatening Elon Musk with mysterious “emails”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Courtney Love tweeted out some sort of vague threat this week that features Elon Musk’s private emails, Bernie Sanders, and a character from the show “Succession.”

Reporters descended in the replies, trying to coax the star into talking. Later, she added a bit more boiling water to the tea she was spilling.

courtneytweet-1200x535.png&w=1200&q=75

But then Courtney Love deleted that last tweet.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Wow this is some Discord like drama right here but celeb level. :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

So, when Courtney Love drags Elon, she’s a queen, but when Azealia Banks does it, she’s a lunatic which is unmedicated? Alright. I understand it now. :excuseu:

majkl > kitsch

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, majkl said:

So, when Courtney Love drags Elon, she’s a queen, but when Azealia Banks does it, she’s a lunatic which is unmedicated? Alright. I understand it now. :excuseu:

Courtney was never vile to anyone, unlike AB. 

4 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Courtney was never vile to anyone, unlike AB. 

Doing some ‘research’, she has used gay as an insult, she said to a black audience member: “Do you like rock music? Because you’re African-American. That would be like me being into Lil Wayne”. She said that she hopes that Dave Grohl will get SA’d. She said that she is allowed to use the word ‘f**’ because she’s a ‘gay icon’, and said “You African-Americans only know about me because I’ve been arrested” and didn’t she threw a phone at Madonna? Make it make sense :saladga:

majkl > kitsch

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, majkl said:

because Azealia makes fun of his apparence and asperger
E0UqBYAXMAQs8ts.jpg
E6Q7ZniVEAMIsGH?format=jpg&name=medium
E09CBWbXIAQlU9R?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

flyaway

You want to know the real secret to be a billionaire...

It's the taxes...It's always avoiding the taxes. Ask Madonna and Shakira about it. 

black and white wink GIF

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, majkl said:

Azealia is horrible whether she drags him or not lmao. F*ck both of them, they're both trash humans.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived