💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept Demo Featuring 'Musicland' Leaks for Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Rest please :ohno:

:yawn: Yup! all the Christmas gifts wrapped, all under the tree, nice warm bed awaiting me.

Merry Christmas, I love all of you very much. I love working here, and even if we can't agree on this song, I'm still glad I had the pleasure to give it to you and to put together the 24 Days Of Christmas at Gaga Daily Boards this year for the first time. You are all wonderful people, god bless you :heart:

--Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people here are too gullible. so what if the source is legit? um, they're dealing in illegal activity that involves the hacking of lady gaga's computers and associates and unauthorised trading of copyrighted material... these aren't the most trustworthy people to begin with. there are plenty of reasons why they would make something fake like this for their credibility as someone who has stolen songs and unreleased things. it might be obviously fake to a bunch of us, but there's always going to be one gullible soul who thinks they've hit jackpot and hand over their money for rubbish like this, only to have themselves scammed.

people here are too gullible. so what if the source is legit? um, they're dealing in illegal activity that involves the hacking of lady gaga's computers and associates and unauthorised trading of copyrighted material... these aren't the most trustworthy people to begin with. there are plenty of reasons why they would make something fake like this for their credibility as someone who has stolen songs and unreleased things. it might be obviously fake to a bunch of us, but there's always going to be one gullible soul who thinks they've hit jackpot and hand over their money for rubbish like this, only to have themselves scammed.

Pretty much sums this up.

Chicas, Thanks for everything else you gave us this month though. That was all good stuff.

ChicaSkas

Food for thought:

Dblaney, you mentioned this demo was encoded with Itunes 8.0.2, right? (screenshot?)

I did a little googling around, check this out....

http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php?old_itunes=36

(Click on the picture below to enlarge it: )

34gpzz6.jpg

EDIT: Never mind about the screenshot, I found it in my own Itunes!

i72wso.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Why do you think these things aren't meant for our ears? Because they are concept demos, not final versions that sound perfect. They are rough rough demos. Look at the first Love Game demo for instance...

THIS, exactly. People do not realize that CONCEPTS aren't even demo quality. They are below demo quality. They're not even a true demo. They are simply quickly slapped together... a concept aka AN IDEA. In this case, an failed idea.

Why aren't these things meant for our ears? Because they're crap. Finished products are usually ALL we hear and are meant to hear.

It wasn't even a "mistake" that a producer made when slapping these together (responding to your previous post). It was just thrown together as a concept (idea), period.

Could this be fake? Absolutely... it was thrown together quickly, we have a missing part to Poker Face (which was overlapped with Musicland), there was absolutely NO production, a crappy version of Musicland was thrown in and it didn't flow. But these reasons are also what makes it a concept which could very well be an official concept.

ChicaSkas

@ Dblaney, never mind about the screenshot, I found out where to find it in my own Itunes!

:)

i72wso.jpg

34gpzz6.jpg

misanthrope

This is completely unrelated....but I still can't believe people have all this unreleased gaga music just sitting on their computer and they don't share them all lol

Sorry ,but it is so fan-made.

Hey, i think someone just got the snippet and then incorporate into MMVA performance

then CLAIM it's originally in the performance.

The theory is ridiculous..

Anyway, i appreciate the person who leaks this for us.

But this is TOO fan-made. NOT FLOW AT

ALL.......

The quality are TOTALLY DIFFERENT=,=...

this but I'm still very grateful for sharing

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

RitaOral

LOL this is so fanmade. The studio version has been available for ages now. Someone obviously just added a snippet of musicland for whatever reason. Also she was never going to use musicland but got it scrapped in the last minute, if you watch her rehearsals for this show there is no sign of musicland, so it didn't just get scrapped in the last minute.

Archived