💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept Demo Featuring 'Musicland' Leaks for Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

That does not flow AT ALL :toofloppy: it sounds fan made like someone just plonked it in

This wasn't made by a fan.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Elizabeth

I actually really think the snippet makes sense where it is and I can see that it would be something Gaga would do.

Thankyou!

For some reason though this just doesn't flow right. I feel like it might've been someone with a snippet who wanted to stick it somewhere and make it into a bigger deal than it was. The quality does also sound a bit different compared to the rest of the track.

...regardless, we still got the snippet so thanks :)

sounds fanmade to me...

i also cannot understeand why put a song like Musicland in a performance like that

All of this! Also, nothing you can say will change my mind, it does not fit in AT ALL, it's horrible and they would've known before they started it, the songs are too different and it doesn't go together....

Also, how coincidental that this pops up right after we got that part of the song leaked and it's the same quality...what a MESS

Love Musicland though, so hoping for a Christmas leak!

ChicaSkas

All of this! Also, nothing you can say will change my mind, it does not fit in AT ALL, it's horrible and they would've known before they started it, the songs are too different and it doesn't go together....

Also, how coincidental that this pops up right after we got that part of the song leaked and it's the same quality...what a MESS

Love Musicland though, so hoping for a Christmas leak!

It is my personal theory that those leaks came from this 32 second version in the demo

offtopic good Lord there are 202 people reading this thread at this very moment :eek:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

awesome! finally we can hear a much longer snippet of musicland!

also, dunno if many of you guys noticed, but after the chorus when she chants the p-p-p-poker face on the 2nd and 4th times, the "fu" syllable is changed to a "po" to sound more like poker (and is that gaga doing the little "rap" breakdown in poker face?)

and i don't think this is fanmade, but i do think the snippets that recently leaked came from here. from what we know, this is a demo concept of the performance, so it wouldn't be fully polished to flow properly... just a rough draft of the audio mixing to show the general order of the music

It is my personal theory that those leaks came from this 32 second version in the demo

offtopic good Lord there are 202 people reading this thread at this very moment :eek:

Well i don't care for snippets anyway, I'd like the entire song though :P

Offtopic: 212, get that hit thread :golfclap:

ryhanna

I could totally see this being a part of the performance. I'm imagining the Musicland part to be a little bit like Born This Way at the Grammy's, where Gaga breaks out the organ during the bridge. I think it'd flow really well if it actually happened. Thank you for sharing this with us. :hug:

australiagaga

Sounds so fanmade... Oh well, I love the snippet so much! Would be wonderful to get it in full. I'm so devastated that the change in the end of the performance in Poker Face wasn't included in this :cry:

Joaco95

This isn't fanmade lol, you can see Beyoncé doing something like that on one video of the making of Revel concert, it's common for rehearsal and stuff.

Thank you so much Chica!

MrGermanotta

I had this demo before without Musicland. It doesn't fit and sounds fanmade. Maybe a hint that musicland will leak !

It does sounds as if it's plonked straight in there; it doesn't flow. So if it is official the editor should be killed :)

Either way it's kind of 2 leaks in one so I'm really happy :hug:

Archived