#65 on Global Spotify with  1,552,273 streams
#9 in UK with 306,373 streams

They are UK artists and the UK is their market not the US:lolly:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Rahrahbitchson

It's a human sign, when things go wrong 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LoveMeRight

Is it any good? I usually dont spend any time listening to Ed unless its those collabs with Miss Swift on Red.

HuffsAhoy

Tbh, I didn't even know it was released. It wasn't on my New Release banner or playlist on Spotify yesterday. Maybe they aren't pushing it as hard in the US? 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mister G

I saw it on my Spotify yesterday when I was browsing through their Holiday playlists and comparing to Apple Music. It’s an odd…collab because Ed Sheeran’s ego mixed with the elegance of Sir Elton John just struck me as interesting, but I also think it depends on the outlet because it’s #1 on iTunes here in the US right now.

2School4Cool

I’m shocked, I figured I myself had listened to it on repeat enough times to make it chart #1 globally :laughga:

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
31 minutes ago, LoveMeRight said:

Is it any good? I usually dont spend any time listening to Ed unless its those collabs with Miss Swift on Red.

I’d recommend giving it a listen, it puts a huge smile on my face but then again I’m biased being a massive fan of both Ed and Elton. It’s just a very cute, happy, festive Christmas song, definitely worth checking out in my opinion.

See The Best In Everyone

ModernEcstasy

It’s a shame that real attempts at Christmas songs seem to fail now. We need fresh holiday music to listen to. I love the classics but after hearing them every year for 30 years, it gets boring. 

I hate the fact that Christmas No1 here in UK has been a different song about sausage rolls for the last few years. 

Teletubby

it charted today on Spotify US:applause:
US: #178  257,630 streams
Global#59 1,769,697 streams
UK: #20 293,659 streams

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived