💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A Sam Smith ex-fan has said she felt “embarrassed” and “small” after being called a “dumb b***h” and told to “shut the f**k up” when approaching the singer.

“I walked out of McDonald’s and was waiting for my Uber when it came to my surprise that I noticed Sam Smith. 

“I wanted to let them know how much I loved them. However, they (Sam) proceeded on telling me to shut up. 

“I was so excited, I didn’t care at that moment, and told them ‘don’t tell me to shut up I love you’.

“Moving forward I told them again how much I loved them when their friend started shouting in my face, grabbing my phone and pushing me away calling me a ‘dumb b***h’.

Sheima added: “I was genuinely shocked by the amount of hate I received when all I showed was love.

“It ruined my night and my view on Sam and their friends. I felt embarrassed and small. 

“I hope they feel embarrassed. They have lost a fan but I wish them all the best.

source

kr.jpg

In a series of videos shared on TikTok, the excited girl is heard being berated by Sam’s pals after running up to them and shouting “I love you.” She is seen running up Oxford Street calling for Sam while filming them on her phone.

As she reaches them, she says: “Sam Smith, I love you.”

One of their friends is seen approaching the camera, saying: “Shut the f**k up, you dumb b****.”

Clearly dumbfounded, the girl then retreats and says: “What the actual f**k? I just wanted to say hi.”

In another clip someone is heard (sounds like Sam Smith's voice) telling her to shut up and she replied: “Don’t tell me to shut up, I love you Sam Smith”.

Sam can be seen in the background sporting a moustache.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB

I don't know if i sad react or lmao react, so I'll just react with the most random option, the thanks react.:vegas:

Property of @Whale

thatfoxyfeeling

I mean she sounds annoying asf and the fact she's running upto them with her phone but yeah not a great look for Sam but it's not their fault. Honestly just looking at her TikTok screams attention seeker and she's gonna milk this for all the clout she can get. :tea: 

sarahb
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Sam can be seen in the background sporting a moustache.

This sentence was so funny to me, I kept imagining one of those fake moustaches :toofunny:

Fantina

I do understand if Sam wanted a chill night out with friends, but that one friend shouldn't have disrespected her and pushed her away.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

NFRatwell

Imagine running up to a group of people, yelling at them, and shoving a phone in their rather private conversation and then getting offended when people react poorly :bear: That guy could’ve been nicer but honestly she could’ve done that a lot better.

Shipper

Well tbh saying hi is not video recording yourself while running towards and screaming I love you to your fav artist while he is out having a private night out with his friends. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

monstrosity
9 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

not a great look for Sam but it's not their fault.

In the second tiktok sam’s the one saying shut up to the girl so

ot: I get that it’s annoying but still, the girl was just showing some love

thatfoxyfeeling
11 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

In the second tiktok sam’s the one saying shut up to the girl so

ot: I get that it’s annoying but still, the girl was just showing some love

I would've told her to shut up too she's literally wailing at them when they're on a night out and she's recording them too. Show some respect and be polite, have a look at her TikTok 

The way she looks at the girls who walk behind her says it all. 

Shipper
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why do celebs seem to have really hostile friends? i know gaga has a few...

I feel like they are looking out for their celebrity friends. They know their celeb friend cant be caught saying something rude but thats not true for them. Celebs cant ALWAYS be ready to face fans all the time and they need space too. 

Kinda like that scene from ASIB where Ally got pissed at the cashier for taking a picture of Jackson and she wasn't even running up to them and screaming. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Yet we don’t know how long she had been following and/or harassing Sam or the group.   We know these few seconds.   

• Teletubby changed the title to Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Archived