other

Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I do it all the time when people cross me. I swear what kind of happy go-lucky Kindness Punk world are some of y'all living in? People like this DO NOT deserve respect, stop acting like Sam and their friends are in the wrong. This is the one thing I hate that Gaga has done, it's create this illusion that everyone deserves kindness when sorry, no they don't. Some people, like this disturbed woman, need to be put harshly in their place. 

The fact I don’t go around calling people dumb b**ch has nothing to do with Gaga. :air: I know this is her website but why is she dragged into every topic lol. It is just tacky and crass to me that’s all.

I’m not saying I would never curse at anyone, but mainly if they said something like that first. This girl was just screaming I love you as annoying as it is.

JazzGa

Ppl act like they're entitled to a celebriy's best, most polite self while they are being their worst, most selfish and obnoxious self :crossed: 

I think celebrities should normalize being a b*tch to rude attention seekers who interrupt their night :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Teletubby changed the title to Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best
Teletubby

A Sam Smith ex-fan has said she felt “embarrassed” and “small” after being called a “dumb b***h” and told to “shut the f**k up” when approaching the singer.

“I walked out of McDonald’s and was waiting for my Uber when it came to my surprise that I noticed Sam Smith. 

“I wanted to let them know how much I loved them. However, they (Sam) proceeded on telling me to shut up. 

“I was so excited, I didn’t care at that moment, and told them ‘don’t tell me to shut up I love you’.

“Moving forward I told them again how much I loved them when their friend started shouting in my face, grabbing my phone and pushing me away calling me a ‘dumb b***h’.

Sheima added: “I was genuinely shocked by the amount of hate I received when all I showed was love.

“It ruined my night and my view on Sam and their friends. I felt embarrassed and small. 

“I hope they feel embarrassed. They have lost a fan but I wish them all the best.”
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Well, that old wise words stay true with this; don't meet your hero/heroine, cos 99% of the time you'll be disappointed. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, that old wise words stay true with this; don't meet your hero/heroine, cos 99% of the time you'll be disappointed. 

As for gaga it's the other way arround. Don'te ever meet your fans, cos 99% of the time you'll be disappointed:enigma:

Property of @Whale

so i actually saw the video finally and i have to say... you guys are justifying this man getting physical with the girl?

like yeah she's annoying but that fella was ROUGH, i really thought they just shouted at her or something but nope bye it was WAY worse :wtf:

mother, what must i do?

Archived