💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

I don't know why everyone expects from anyone to be extra polite and has outstanding communication skills. 

You get into my face I make you get lost from it. 

Celebs deserve free time. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

The insult is uncalled for but understandable to a degree since it seems they were pushed too far by this girls behavior.

If they don't have security with them, they are quite vulnerable. if someone is famous like Sam and someone is chasing them, calling their name, it directs other people's attention to them, who before probably hadn't noticed them walking past. Imagine someone like Gaga in that position, nothing nice about it.

I would question if she was actually a fan or just a celeb chaser. Maybe quiz her instead of insult her before sternly telling her what she's doing is wrong. Not that that helps I guess, I remember Justin Bieber staying at a villa in the countryside here years ago where girls would wait for him at the end of the driveway. He started to calmly explain to them he didn't like that, but it seemed to go in 1 ear, out the other.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

And you have to keep in mind that by screaming their name across the street, people that weren't paying attention to them beforehand will eventually recognize them all of a sudden or think they can approach them the same way.

So what was intended to be a chill night out for them could potentially be about to be ruined which has to be an awful feeling and by looking at it that way I can totally understand why they are reacting they way they did. I mean, they aren't Beyoncé and even then I wouldn't think that this kind of behavior is acceptable. To me this clearly is an invasion of the personal safe space. 

For her to even DARE trying to paint herself as the victim of this situation afterwards is just evidential for her DIABOLICAL mannerisms and lust for 3 secs of limelight to me. :madge:

Friends got there minute of fame but doing the job he does expect it !(I know people need time for themselves)but all this comes with fame .

3 hours ago, Gagaono said:

And you have to keep in mind that by screaming their name across the street, people that weren't paying attention to them beforehand will eventually recognize them all of a sudden or think they can approach them the same way.

So what was intended to be a chill night out for them could potentially be about to be ruined which has to be an awful feeling and by looking at it that way I can totally understand why they are reacting they way they did. I mean, they aren't Beyoncé and even then I wouldn't think that this kind of behavior is acceptable. To me this clearly is an invasion of the personal safe space. 

For her to even DARE trying to paint herself as the victim of this situation afterwards is just evidential for her DIABOLICAL mannerisms and lust for 3 secs of limelight to me. :madge:

Would you shout gaga ??

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

it's giving me Gaga: Five Foot Two  "mommy"-girl :sis:

I just KNOW this girl was a member on here who logged on one day to a thread about her, read it, logged off, and never showed up again :huntyga:

Economy
23 hours ago, Fantina said:

I do understand if Sam wanted a chill night out with friends, but that one friend shouldn't have disrespected her and pushed her away.

I mean we have 3 seconds of context here to judge by. How do we know she wasnt being annoying AF

HuffsAhoy
10 hours ago, AshIey said:

They could’ve shouted leave us alone instead of “shut up dumb b**tch”. Who talks to people like that.

I do it all the time when people cross me. I swear what kind of happy go-lucky Kindness Punk world are some of y'all living in? People like this DO NOT deserve respect, stop acting like Sam and their friends are in the wrong. This is the one thing I hate that Gaga has done, it's create this illusion that everyone deserves kindness when sorry, no they don't. Some people, like this disturbed woman, need to be put harshly in their place. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Fantina
16 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean we have 3 seconds of context here to judge by. How do we know she wasnt being annoying AF

Well yeah. Of course if she was being annoying then you can tell her to f off. I am just basing it on the footage available.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Economy
49 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I do it all the time when people cross me. I swear what kind of happy go-lucky Kindness Punk world are some of y'all living in? People like this DO NOT deserve respect, stop acting like Sam and their friends are in the wrong. This is the one thing I hate that Gaga has done, it's create this illusion that everyone deserves kindness when sorry, no they don't. Some people, like this disturbed woman, need to be put harshly in their place

Im kinda halfway here

I dont totally agree with this because i think societies vibe of being so rash and reactive in a negative way is frekin contageous (think road rage and honks over small mistakes). I think if the world was kinder as a whole a lot of these ppl u say "dont deserve respect" maybe would be much more likely to be less sh*tty people in the first place. I dont find harsh reactions really ever teach ppl a lesson it often just gets a bad reaction back (in this case she didnt react bad back but she was filming herself for tik tok so unusual circumstances)

That being said i do agree Sam and the other guy didnt do anything wrong per say in the sense that even tho ideally u should never react like that, sometimes its really hard not to and to not snap when ppl are being annoying af or in the case of a celebrity constantly being bothered and having ur private space invaded so i think ppl are judging them too harshly as i may have done the same tbh

Economy
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Well yeah. Of course if she was being annoying then you can tell her to f off. I am just basing it on the footage available.

Ok, Iwas just saying cuz when it comes to criticism i prefer to give benefit of the doubt when context is super limited :sweat:

Like i see celebs getting dragged all the time online based off videos that literally could have a total unknown back story

I personally got the vibes that she was making fun of them and not truly saying she loved them. Like very Mean Girls “Omg Danny Devito, I love your work!” type of thing. That’s just me though. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Archived