đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Teletubby

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why do celebs seem to have really hostile friends? i know gaga has a few...

You would look out for people harassing your friends, too, wouldn’t you? Same energy.

on video, she wasn’t in tears lmao that was a “wtf?” Kind of face. Lmaoooooo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I mean she sounds annoying asf and the fact she's running upto them with her phone but yeah not a great look for Sam but it's not their fault. Honestly just looking at her TikTok screams attention seeker and she's gonna milk this for all the clout she can get. :tea: 

Every time I read on your posts you singlehandedly manage to drop my expectations of humanity even lower. Congratulations. :messga:

Levine

You guys cry if Gaga doesn't wave y'all back and now want to justify sam and their friends? seriously?

RahrahWitch

These are her tiktoks so there could be a lot of context missing but yeah judging of these few seconds sam's friend was rude

36 minutes ago, Levine said:

You guys cry if Gaga doesn't wave y'all back and now want to justify sam and their friends? seriously?

Aren't those two different things? Yeah, it's silly for anyone to be mad at Gaga for not waving back, especially since she's so perpetually sweet. But that doesn't mean Sam's friends were in the wrong. I don't Stan Sam. I don't even like them. But why are we glossing over the fact that in our culture today we think it's okay to harass literal strangers because they are famous? The girl in that tiktok looks dumb and desperate and I can't believe she posted this mess and thought she'd come out looking good. 

I am not a fan of Sam, and they have rubbed me the wrong way multiple times. With that said, chasing after a group of people while recording and yelling and expecting to not be called out is like another level for me. I've met a lot of famous people. That's not how you do it. It's rude, it's disrespectful. Even when it's someone I don't stan like Sam. I have zero sympathy for a person who filmed herself chasing a celebrity and yelling at them and then pretending to be a victim when she got told to mind her business. Zero. Can I say it again? Zero. And I hate that I'm making this statement in a Sam Smith situation because I do not like them, but I'd make it in any situation where someone did that. 

rasclautmangos

They don't have to entertain her foolishness but unless she was hurling insults at them, there was no reason to refer to her as a "dumb b**ch". 

Anderson123

And that's just a little clip we know about. I wonder if the girl was being annoying or pushy before she started recording just to get their reaction. Just from the look on her face it's like she was expecting them to react like that because doesn't seem shocked or offended.

12 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

They don't have to entertain her foolishness but unless she was hurling insults at them, there was no reason to refer to her as a "dumb b**ch". 

Whether we like that word or not, it's a very big part of the vernacular currently. They were just responding to her being dumb. Sure, they shouldn't have said it maybe. But I have a hard time seeing the woman in question as a victim in this case. Maybe it didn't warrant the reaction she got, but it's cringey to chase a celeb and yell their name like that, I'm sorry. It's just not a cool thing to do.

HuffsAhoy

I love that celebrities and their entourages are finally putting these vile people in their place. It tickles me how offended some of y'all are getting over their language. I can tell some of you take the "kindness punk" vibe too far :ladyhaha: Not everyone deserves kindness :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

21 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I love that celebrities and their entourages are finally putting these vile people in their place. It tickles me how offended some of y'all are getting over their language. I can tell some of you take the "kindness punk" vibe too far :ladyhaha: Not everyone deserves kindness :coffee:

I agree, and I say that as someone who is very much not a fan of Sam Smith in general. What this girl did looked stupid and trashy (I mean, bless her heart, she's a human being too, and didn't get it), but it's not a cute look. Just because Gaga is way nicer in these situations doesn't mean all people are or that they don't struggle with the attention. And regardless of what I think about Sam in other ways, this is really not the hill to die on if you're trying to cancel them. 

edited to use sam's correct pronouns -- sorry

Oriane

There's something off about that video :huh: The way she's coming to them, and the face she's making after she's been pushed away, there's something more to this, it seems that it's not their first interaction and she was looking to achieve something here.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Teletubby changed the title to Sam Smith ex-fan wishes them all the best

Archived