Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish is named PETA’s ‘Person of the Year’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
11 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Call me uneducated, but why do y'all call PETA messy? :oprah:

Anyway, good for Billie :sara: . Even if PETA is shitty, this just shows how much of an impact she already has and that she uses it for good :diane: :tony:

They have some of the highest kill rate shelters of all. Their rates are actually horrible and they kill more than most kill shelters do. 

they have very low tolerance and very low lifespans for animals in their shelters.

They actively demonstrate in public, which isn’t a bad thing, but the way they do it absolutely ridiculous and make 0 sense. It ends up just looking like a pretentious art project.

Not to me to mention they actively refuse to take evidence as to why they’re wrong and call people names or just flat out say “no” to research that goes against what they say. They put out fake statistics like their life depends on it as well. 

They also completely love to be against having pets as well and that it’s “torture” and “modern day slavery”. A few members of peta were arrested as well for stealing a homeless mans dog while he cried and begged to keep him and the dog was  screaming. 

Also they love to compare animal slaughter to the likes of racism, the KKK, LGBT oppression, and their favorite, the Holocaust and nazis :) 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, alsemanche said:

And it's still a dress made of dead animals for a "statement". Just because it was shocking and had an impact doesn't mean it was a good thing. 

ngl but considering the state of human rights for LGBT+ people at the time of the meat dress, it was worth it :shrug:

mother, what must i do?

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh come on. People buy, consume, and even throw away SO MUCH MEAT every day. There are so many worse issues to worry about regarding the meat industry than a few cutlets sewn into a dress. I've been vegetarian for 11 years and dislike the entire meat industry myself but the meat dresses are such a non issue. A busy restaurant will throw out that much meat in a week, easy

Try in a shift. The amount of waste in a restaurant is just insane.

IDGAF

TheSlash
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

They have some of the highest kill rate shelters of all. Their rates are actually horrible and they kill more than most kill shelters do. 

they have very low tolerance and very low lifespans for animals in their shelters.

They actively demonstrate in public, which isn’t a bad thing, but the way they do it absolutely ridiculous and make 0 sense. It ends up just looking like a pretentious art project.

Not to me to mention they actively refuse to take evidence as to why they’re wrong and call people names or just flat out say “no” to research that goes against what they say. They put out fake statistics like their life depends on it as well. 

They also completely love to be against having pets as well and that it’s “torture” and “modern day slavery”. A few members of peta were arrested as well for stealing a homeless mans dog while he cried and begged to keep him and the dog was  screaming. 

Also they love to compare animal slaughter to the likes of racism, the KKK, LGBT oppression, and their favorite, the Holocaust and nazis :) 

Wow. I was shocked reading that, but really choked reading about their attitude towards pets and what some of them did to that poor homeless man and his dog 😭 .

I still stand for what I said about Billie, but PETA should be dragged to hell and rot there for eternity :excuseu:

Ew, David!

YUJIfushiguro

Peta is not the company you want recognition from. Theyre f@ckin bonkers and they kill more animals then they save

TimisaMonster

Isnt she the one who feeds her poor dog grass?

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Isnt she the one who feeds her poor dog grass?

:awkney:

dog human eating GIF

What´s wrong with that?

COME ON GAYS!!

MadreMonster
22 hours ago, alsemanche said:

And it's still a dress made of dead animals for a "statement". Just because it was shocking and had an impact doesn't mean it was a good thing. 

I will say though that it’s not like they went and killed animals to specifically make the dress, they bought meat that was meant to be eaten. Idk, I’m vegetarian/hoping to go vegan and I’d say Gaga wearing fur is more concerning than the meat dress.

Archived