Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish is named PETA’s ‘Person of the Year’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

person-of-the-year-award-billie-eilish-2

For pushing the fashion world to dump fur and embrace going vegan, Billie Eilish has won the title of PETA’s 2021 Person of the Year.
She joins past winners who never stay silent and have changed the world for animals, including Tabitha Brown, Joaquin Phoenix, Pope Francis, Oprah Winfrey, and Anjelica Huston.

This year, Billie made waves when she agreed to wear an Oscar de la Renta gown to the Met Gala—but only if the brand agreed to ban fur, which it did.

Billie, a longtime vegan, was also a Met Gala co-chair. For the first time ever, the high-profile, celeb-studded event served exclusively vegan meals.

This year, Billie also launched a vegan Air Jordan shoe collection with Nike; served as executive producer on and was featured in the vegan documentary They’re Trying to Kill Us, which explores racial inequality within the food system; launched her own vegan fragrance; and announced the release of her own vegan milk chocolate bar.

She uses her massive social media platform for animal rights activism, including posting video exposés of the mink-fur and wool industries.
Ahead of Thanksgiving, she reminded her fans that turkeys are “some of the most gentle creatures in the world,” urging them to consider embracing kinder holiday traditions.

Be Like Billie: Go Vegan Today | Take PETA's 3-week vegan challenge
Everyone who follows Billie’s lead and goes vegan spares the lives of nearly 200 pigs, chickens, cows, and other animals per year and combats the animal agriculture–induced climate crisis. Going fur-free helps keep foxes, minks, and rabbits from being caged, killed, and skinned. And choosing cosmetics that weren’t tested on animals helps spare mice and rabbits suffering in painful laboratory tests.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I mean yay Billie for all of her activism and using her influence to make change... but also f.uck PETA :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I know it's not that prestigious, but damn, that's an award Gaga will never win :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Gaga I love you but girl :triggered: the original meat dress gets a free pass for being a once-in-history humanitary move, but there was no need to recreate it last year for Biden, you could've worn the iconic (original) McQueen dress from the same night

Not The Real Gaga
19 minutes ago, Dead body said:

I know it's not that prestigious, but damn, that's an award Gaga will never win :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

Gaga I love you but girl :triggered: the original meat dress gets a free pass for being a once-in-history humanitary move, but there was no need to recreate it last year for Biden, you could've worn the iconic (original) McQueen dress from the same night

That dress is so iconic it has its own Wikipedia page

RAMROD

PETA?? :triggered:

Hope she don't associate with those messies. But with an actual good vegan bodies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
23 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Reveal hidden contents

But does Gaga want to be recognize for that? I don't think she is. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

That dress is so iconic it has its own Wikipedia page

Many sh*tty things have Wikipedia pages 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

26 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Hide contents

PETA is trash. I wouldn’t want Gaga to be associated with them anyway lol 

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Many sh*tty things have Wikipedia pages 

The meat dress was named by TIME magazine as the top fashion statement of the 2010s. Beating Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress. Nobody is coming close to its impact lol 

alsemanche
Just now, Meat said:

The meat dress was named by TIME magazine as the top fashion statement of the 2010s. Beating Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress. Nobody is coming close to its impact lol 

And it's still a dress made of dead animals for a "statement". Just because it was shocking and had an impact doesn't mean it was a good thing. 

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

And it's still a dress made of dead animals for a "statement". Just because it was shocking and had an impact doesn't mean it was a good thing. 

Not to start any drama but Billie wore a handbag made of calf skin not too long ago. Yet she’s being named person of the year by a vegan organisation. I’m fine with animal rights advocation as long as it doesn’t border on hypocrisy.

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Meat said:

Not to start any drama but Billie wore a handbag made of calf skin not too long ago. Yet she’s being named person of the year by a vegan organisation. I’m fine with animal rights advocation as long as it doesn’t border on hypocrisy.

Okay f*ck Billie for that too then lol? Two wrongs don't make a right and that doesn't change the shittiness of the meat dress. 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

Okay f*ck Billie for that too then lol? Two wrongs don't make a right and that doesn't change the shittiness of the meat dress. 

not you having an argument about the meat dress with the user who has the meat dress on their pfp and nickname "meat" :air::air::air:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

not you having an argument about the meat dress with the user who has the meat dress on their pfp and nickname "meat" :air::air::air:

:gaycat:

Archived