Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, Meat said:

PETA is trash. I wouldn’t want Gaga to be associated with them anyway lol 

Me neither don't worry lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel proud and sorry for Billie at the same time 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheSlash

Call me uneducated, but why do y'all call PETA messy? :oprah:

Anyway, good for Billie :sara: . Even if PETA is shitty, this just shows how much of an impact she already has and that she uses it for good :diane: :tony:

Ew, David!

Pennywise

Why does it look like that fox is named Billie Eilish and is getting the award in that picture :messga:

go off sis :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gabi001
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

And it's still a dress made of dead animals for a "statement". Just because it was shocking and had an impact doesn't mean it was a good thing. 

if it was good or wasn't depend of individual perspective. Same as wearing leather and eating meat. Most of the society accepts this, so I wouldn't shame Gaga for that.

I'm not having fun tonight.

Helxig
10 hours ago, Dead body said:

I know it's not that prestigious, but damn, that's an award Gaga will never win :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

Gaga I love you but girl :triggered: the original meat dress gets a free pass for being a once-in-history humanitary move, but there was no need to recreate it last year for Biden, you could've worn the iconic (original) McQueen dress from the same night

Oh come on. People buy, consume, and even throw away SO MUCH MEAT every day. There are so many worse issues to worry about regarding the meat industry than a few cutlets sewn into a dress. I've been vegetarian for 11 years and dislike the entire meat industry myself but the meat dresses are such a non issue. A busy restaurant will throw out that much meat in a week, easy

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BillieGOAT

Are you guys ok?!?! this thread is insane

OT: Cool that Billie is doing so much for animal rights but PETA can kindly eff off

RodeckDanny

What she did with Oscar de la Renta makes her a true legend - admiration to her!!!!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived