💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X: ‘Old Town Road’ turns 3

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

sillynate

He changed the industry!!! Before OTR, short songs (2:59 or less) were somewhat rare. Now it’s the industry standard! We love to see that kind of power :party:

Debithius
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

He changed the industry!!! Before OTR, short songs (2:59 or less) were somewhat rare. Now it’s the industry standard! We love to see that kind of power :party:

Now that is not true. Song lenght standards change all the time 

Taylucifer

oh my god, feel like just yesterday swifties everywhere were collapsing as he blocked not one but two of Taylor's songs:grr:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

LoveMeRight

Its crazy how fast time flies. It's also amazing how far he's come since. He has surpassed all expectations after he was deemed a one hit wonder by the doubters.

sillynate
16 hours ago, Debithius said:

Now that is not true. Song lenght standards change all the time 

You don’t think it’s suspicious at all that after OTR (which is 1:53 in length and 2:37 with Billy Ray) became the most successful song ever, artists started primarily making songs that clock in at 2:59 or less? :oprah: short songs were a thing before but I genuinely believe they became the standard after OTR smashed 

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

You don’t think it’s suspicious at all that after OTR (which is 1:53 in length and 2:37 with Billy Ray) became the most successful song ever, artists started primarily making songs that clock in at 2:59 or less? :oprah: short songs were a thing before but I genuinely believe they became the standard after OTR smashed 

I think song length shortening has a lot more to do with the rise of tiktok, which incidentally became key in the success and longevity of Old Town Road. 

Debithius
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

No I am not surprised, they have been mostly short or long for decades. They always change. 

Archived