George Clooney said he rejected $35M paycheck for one day’s work

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Instead of this stupid "tryna be woke" behaviour he could've done the day of work, collect the 35M and give them to people in need to help his country you know

not really as useful as boycotting the country so they actually change their policies imo

dollardays
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Instead of this stupid "tryna be woke" behaviour he could've done the day of work, collect the 35M and give them to people in need to help his country you know

Yes throwing money at issues usually solves it :billie:

Rat Boy
54 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What an inspiring story, George. 

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

Mother Georgesa is truly a beacon in this dark world.

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LaLuna

Am I supposed to be proud of him for being rich enough to be able to reject a $35M paycheck :ladyhaha:

Speak Easy

He could have taken the money from the “questionable” country and given it to a country that…without question…needs help. 

Or a city like Flint, Michigan that still has no clean water.

useless step... he could have taken the money and donated it to charity. This fake wokeness doesnt help the less unfortunates in our society. 

I think it shows integrity to stay with your morals even when offered huge amounts of money, so I can appreciate him doing that

Anyways he has been involved a lot with charities and human rights issues, like one of the most out of all celebrities. He doesn't need that paycheck to put 35M towards a good cause he can just do that anyway

3 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Am I supposed to be proud of him for being rich enough to be able to reject a $35M paycheck :ladyhaha:

Well, would you believe it’s better to just take the money? Mostly anybody would accept that kind of cash even if the next coming of Jesus were to be murdered.

If more rich/privileged people had a conscience like he does, wouldn’t it be better than the mostly greedy bastards included in the top 1%?

Helxig

He should've taken the paycheck and donated the money towards a cause that offsets whatever 'questionable' things the country in question is doing :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

He should've taken the paycheck and donated the money towards a cause that offsets whatever 'questionable' things the country in question is doing :ohwell:

And let said country profit much more than $35 million off of his own personality and image?

Well, now that he rejected it, the airline can decide how to spend $35 million to make their country less "questionable". They could even make an ad about making their country less "questionable".

Archived