đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Dawn of Chromatica returns to top dance/electronic albums after CD release

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-gaga-dawn-of-chromatica-top-dance-electronic-albums-chart/

"Lady Gaga resurfaces at No. 5 on Billboard's Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart (dated Dec. 4) with Dawn of Chromatica, following the Nov. 19 release of the set on CD. The album earned 3,200 equivalent album units, with 2,700 from album sales (up from a nominal sum), in the Nov. 19-25 tracking week, according to MRC Data.

The collection of remixes of songs on Gaga's 2020 album Chromatica debuted atop the Sept. 18 survey, becoming Gaga's seventh leader and tying her with Louie DeVito for the most among all acts dating to the chart's 2001 inception.

Dawn's success also helped contribute to Gaga's coronation as Billboard's Top Dance/Electronic Artist and Top Dance/Electronic Albums Artist of 2021 on the just released 2021 year-end charts."

[...]

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

NichuuB
42 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

Deserved :applause: some DOC songs are much more superior to original Chromatica

Like SFA:firega:

Property of @Whale

Juanlittlem

Not 2.700 sales :messga: Why was people asking for a physical release when they didn't even bother to buy it :flop:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived