💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Second Time Around

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Does anyone else really love this song? It leaked back in 2009 and it’s always stuck with me, I love the beat and the lyrics. I hope Gaga brings back this sort of style for LG7!

Ororo Munroe

of course! this song is great and one of her best unreleased ones. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

PartySick

It's very early-2000s pop imo, closer to something Britney or one of the bigger bands like NSYNC, Destiny's Child, or Backstreet Boys would put out genre wise.

So it's automatically nostalgic and great :flutter:

🖤

imnotyourbabe10

Hell yeah!! This is up there with NOBTR, Brooklyn Nights, Trigger, Hollywood, No Way, Then You Love Me, Spin You Around, Fever, We Could Be Lovers etc.

Phantomhive

Gaga's absolute best unreleased song tbh.

Also a weird coincidence but I finally made some time to listen to a good chunk of Gaga's unreleased songs last month and I literally spent 2 whole weeks scouring every corner of the internet trying to find a clean sounding 320 kbps version of this before giving up:cryga: If anyone has one or better version, help a gay out :selena:

In I fly on wings of winter.

BabylonChristmas

I've listened to Second Time Around since it leaked, and I absolutely love it just as much as I did back then :heart:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Gaga's absolute best unreleased song tbh.

Also a weird coincidence but I finally made some time to listen to a good chunk of Gaga's unreleased songs last month and I literally spent 2 whole weeks scouring every corner of the internet trying to find a clean sounding 320 kbps version of this before giving up:cryga: If anyone has one or better version, help a gay out :selena:

By far one of my favorites. If I remember right she wrote it in the same session as murder my heart, and offered both of them to Michael Bolton 

The first song that everybody (and me) said that Gaga has voice!!! 

I really love it!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Phantomhive
5 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

The track can't be downloaded :bradley:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived