Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HUGE: Gaga won the NYFCC

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

liquidsunshine
6 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

For those who aren't familiar with critics associations, the NYFCC is one of the most important, maybe the most.

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

But the bad news is: NYFCC's best actress hasn't been nominated for Oscars for 3 straight years.:messga:

So what’s the truth. Gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

But the bad news is: NYFCC's best actress hasn't been nominated for Oscars for 3 straight years.:messga:

I was about to ask if it was that award and you confirmed it LMAO But I read that Reneè Zellwegger broke the curse?

_

But anyway YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS congrats queen

pedrohemg
3 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

So what’s the truth. Gif

Both. NY and LA critics associations are the most prestigious. But they tend to go with actresses with little hype. But not this year.

1 minute ago, Levine said:

I was about to ask if it was that award and you confirmed it LMAO But I read that Reneè Zellwegger broke the curse?

_

But anyway YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS congrats queen

No, last year was Sidney Flanigan.

Just now, GipJo said:

No, last year was Sidney Flanigan.

I get your point but it’s still the most prestigious critics association in the USA. A win for Gaga is huge. She already has the hype and the box office. Now she also has the most snobbiest of the critics behind her.

lilboyblue

These groups just do whatever tf they want tbh. What's exciting with this win is that it sort of helps drown the narrative that there will be no critics support for Gaga because HoG got mixed reviews.

This might be evidence that her performance shines through despite the film itself.

1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

These groups just do whatever tf they want tbh. What's exciting with this win is that it sort of helps drown the narrative that there will be no critics support for Gaga because HoG got mixed reviews.

This might be evidence that her performance shines through despite the film itself.

This group is the oldest and the most snobby critics association in the USA. This win is HUGE. H-U-G-E

stupidrain71
16 minutes ago, pachinko said:

No negativity on this site. Take your headless sexy torso elsewhere. :huntyga:

every time I see his pic in the comments, I go check his profile if he’s already added a link to his ig/twitter :partysick: 

stupidrain71

OT: Congrats to Gaga! I knew she’ll get recognized for her acting even though I haven’t got the chance to see the film yet! :golfclap:

lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

This group is the oldest and the most snobby critics association in the USA. This win is HUGE. H-U-G-E

So proud of her!

stupidrain71
1 minute ago, dojo said:

well the more the better i guess? what NYFCC stands for? was it like a ceremony?

New York Film Critics Circle, I think. 

Archived