Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Forgettable GAGA single

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

For me, it’s The Cure (which I forgot about until I was reading this thread), Perfect Illusion and A-YO

majkl > kitsch

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dimitristhe

1) Christmas Tree. Even though is only a promotional single, is still a single and is her worst song ever, so that counts. It flopped really hard, it only charted for a week or something and the critical reception was really bad too. I don’t think anyone take this song seriously or listen to it regularly. 

2) Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say). In my opinion is one of her worst songs. It’s cheesy and cute, nothing spectacular. It was a smart decision to release it in some countries only, but it could have been better to leave it alone and release Boys Boys Boys instead.

3) Chillin’. This song was a bob back then, but flopped. After 10 years is good for a throwback, nothing more.

4) The Cure. Her most basic and generic song. Her vocals are really good though, but the production aged like milk. The last time I listened to this song was 2 years ago.

5) Stupid Love. It was definitely a bad decision to release it as the lead single of Chromatica. The song underperformed and had mixed reception from critics and fans. The GP forgot about it very quickly and moved on, so did I. Thank God for Rain On Me, which saved the day.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Chlorine Sevigny

The Cure was a single? 

I thought it was just a song that she randomly released. :oprah:

Zaplingfire

I wish I could forget The Cure lmao. Her worst single sure, but I'll never forget it. 

I'd say G.U.Y. for me personally. Fine enough song but very forgettable. 

TEANUS

G.U.Y. - it had a huge video and she did a little radio promotion for it, but the song only spent one week on the BB100 and hasn’t been performed or (to my near certainty) mentioned since 2014 

Other than that, Marry The Night

Both are really unfortunate because their videos are some of her best

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BabylonChristmas

Honestly, I'd say G.U.Y., Stupid Love (as much as I enjoy the song), Eh Eh, and Christmas Tree, and for different reasons

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

27monster27
Just now, TEANUS said:

G.U.Y. - it had a huge video and she did a little radio promotion for it, but the song only spent one week on the BB100 and hasn’t been performed or (to my near certainty) mentioned since 2014 

Yeah, the radio and remix digital download releases took way too long.

he/him/his

HuffsAhoy

Okay, but imagine the serve and collapse if she sang Eh Eh live again :bradley:

I had something that I love long, long
But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong
Then I met someone

Chill Reaction GIF by #sazanimation

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived