💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Forgettable GAGA single

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

christmas tree :bon:

I do not agree and I believe this masterpiece is the biggest threat to miss Mimis little xmas jingle  :sis:  Convince me otherwise, I'll wait :queenga:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

because it was released in a few countries

Since Eh, Eh wasn’t an official single in the US, I would change my answer to Perfect Illusion. 

enissa11

stupid love is the most annoying for me even tho i think the lyrics and message is cute, even eh eh is more listenaeble for me, and the video has a dreamy lynchian atmosphere that is interesting and off puting.

Mad Architect of Light

Bolkins

mEh mEh, such a boring song I’ve never really liked it, nor the video. It feels a bit like it was a plan B version of Gaga, or collateral incase the public didn’t like her being ‘out there’.

RAMROD

What was it called again? It was the one where the music videos she was all cute and stuffs. And there were a Vespa. I think she was trying to seduce a man or something, with meatball pasta. Perhaps an euphemism? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lady Palutena

The one where she featured that one overrated singer. I forget her name but she licked a donut in a shop, has culturally appropriated Black culture, called Asians "bots", and mocked Native American culture.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Gabi001

GUY, I always forgot it was a single and nobody outside of LM's knows it existed

I'm not having fun tonight.

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

It's because of the nature of the video. It's doesn't have the Gaga feel of the other fame era videos.

But that was kinda the point of releasing this song with a video, to show her softer side (if I remember it correct). She still wore a hairbow and the dogs were in the video.

ajmsamuel

id say

perfect illusion (no because is forget table but because at the time it was released, it was a difficult comback for gaga) 

kindest regards

Archived