Most Forgettable GAGA single

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah
3 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

1) Christmas Tree. Even though is only a promotional single, is still a single and is her worst song ever, so that counts. It flopped really hard, it only charted for a week or something and the critical reception was really bad too. I don’t think anyone take this song seriously or listen to it regularly. 

HO HO HO-ld your horses there, good buddy. :triggered: I didn't believe that my Christmas tree was edible until my lord and savior, Lady Gaga, told me hers was delicious. Now every year I have the wonderful tradition of eating a pine tree. 

I always forget eh eh was a single, not dragging but i feel like it's a random single in her catalogue but not mad at all either, the song is a cute bop

... and now i just sit in silence.

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Yes, now argue with a wall

Agreed..... :oops: Not that it's not a nice song, I've just always thought anyone could have performed it, and it's not that memorable.

Perfect Illusion is a good contender too, mainly because she worked hard to bury it in oblivion for some reason.

Eh eh obviously. It's cute but bland. Perfect illusion might not be everyone's favourite but it was a statement imo. It's not forgettable. 

phantasmas
10 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Perfect Illusion living up to its name by giving us memory loss :billie:

i just wanna say PI is in my top 5 gaga songs :kara:

so dont drag me :saladga:

Archived