💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tristan Thompson sued for child support

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Tristan Thompson is reportedly expecting baby boy with Texas personal trainer who is now suing him for child support. She is due to give birth on December 3.

According to court papers, the baby was conceived in a Houston hotel during Thompson's 30th birthday celebrations in March.  At the time, the Canadian basketball star was still dating Khloe Kardashian, the mother of his three-year-old daughter, True.

In his declaration to the court, Thompson insisted he and Nichols had sexual intercourse only twice during their encounter, and is demanding the case be moved to Texas instead of California.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

This is so horrible for Khloe if true. Let's hope the reconcilliation rumors aren't true. He should absolutely pay child support if he's the father.

One thing that I'm not understanding, the child isn't born yet, so if he wants a paternity test, to know if he is the dad, how was he sued already?

(Anyways he very likely is the dad, so he should pay child support)

Rahrahbitchson

If this is true, this man couldnt disgust me more but who am i to judge

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Antonio

Yikes

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

LoveMeRight

Khloe really cant catch a break. The embarrassment Tristan has caused her if this allegation is also true would be too much for anyone. The fact that they're still great at co-parenting and platonic with each other is really a testament as to how strong this woman really is.

Teletubby

Tristan Thompson appeared to threaten his alleged baby mama Maralee Nichols to drop her paternity lawsuit against him in exchange for $75,000, claiming she won’t see that much money if he’s ordered to pay child support. Thompson urged Nichols to take the money he was offering because she’d get far less under Texas law.
Thompson allegedly wanted Nichols to get an abortion when she found out she was pregnant.
source

tristan-thompson-mother-of-child-99.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024

:mark:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

CyanLights
5 hours ago, Magui said:

One thing that I'm not understanding, the child isn't born yet, so if he wants a paternity test, to know if he is the dad, how was he sued already?

(Anyways he very likely is the dad, so he should pay child support)

In the USA, you can technically sue for anything and everything (i.e. @PartySick sneezed too loud and it bother me, i can sue) 

gWhether or not you win, the lawsuit sticks, or goes to any sort of arbitration is a whole other story. 

PartySick
23 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

In the USA, you can technically sue for anything and everything (i.e. @PartySick sneezed too loud and it bother me, i can sue) 

gWhether or not you win, the lawsuit sticks, or goes to any sort of arbitration is a whole other story. 

🖤

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

im not watching that 

Im sorry that happened 

or congratulations i guess 

Spoiler

Dog GIF

Chromatography

“had sex with her only twice” okay but it only takes once to get pregnant?

Archived