💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - Player Of Games (Lyric Video)

Brainiac

Featured Posts

I didn't really feel this one when she played it on Discord but it's cute :kiss:

100% Tragedy is my ****, I hope she doesn't scrap it like Shinigami Eyes (which I kind of got tired of even before it got released tbh)

the visual looks really nice I love it 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Teletubby

where is her big back tattoo that she did this year, has it completely  disappeared?:oprah:
Grimes-Tattoo.png

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

The visuals are stunning. I take back my initial commentary about the cheesiness of the title. It's not as bad as I thought, or maybe the song is just so good that I genuinely don't care lol.

SneakySeveralChipmunk-size_restricted.gi

MonsterPaws
On 12/3/2021 at 7:44 AM, Teletubby said:

where is her big back tattoo that she did this year, has it completely  disappeared?:oprah:
Grimes-Tattoo.png

Could be covered up by makeup?? I'd be surprised if she removed a tattoo so fast after getting it.

But on the song, it's so beautiful and the AESTHETIC. I haven't gotten the chance to get into her music but if this is what it sounds omg.

(I only really listened to Kill maim).

Chromatography
On 12/3/2021 at 6:44 AM, Teletubby said:

Grimes-Tattoo.png

depending on the lighting it might not be super visible. i have a couple of tattoos in white and my skin is as white as grimes and it can be hard to see

holy scheisse
53 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Could be covered up by makeup?? I'd be surprised if she removed a tattoo so fast after getting it.

But on the song, it's so beautiful and the AESTHETIC. I haven't gotten the chance to get into her music but if this is what it sounds omg.

(I only really listened to Kill maim).

I bet you’d like her song violence if you like this one :kiss:

Born This Way

I love it :giveup: I really hope it won't be a We Appreciate Power situation where the album comes out January 2023 (and it ends up being a deluxe version song :air:)

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived