Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Contradictions Of 2012

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticHo

Obviously desperate for news. :smh: The d--g one especially. She said she did d--gs, but she doesn't like endorse them to her fans.

Exactly! Wtf don't they understand? You can do something, but ALSO not believe in endorsing. I drink all the time, but I KNOW it's bad for you and I wouldn't endorse it. However, it's my life and my body. (Sorry that stupid b**** that wrote that article has me angry/venting). Lol

But who even cares about the fur? If you eat meat of any kind its invalid.

The Gags is always full of contradictions :redface: Nothings ever going to change there I'm afraid.

pressed people care about fur when she does other things two times worse than wearing fur. :laughga:

aaaaanyway, stupid article.

Katie14

This is so ridiculous. Everyone makes contradictions because our thoughts, opinions, ect are not set in stone. We live our lives and we are exposed to different influences as we mature and change. I think it would be pretty sad if our opinions and thoughts were the same as they were 5 years ago. This same article can be made for every single person. What we say is not documented so our contradictions are not nearly as obvious.

• 2 weeks later...
Brian Ryan

lol you are not allowed to change your mind when you're a celebrity you are like no longer human. duh. I use to be all PETA'd up myself, but I love meat and if I could afford it I would buy me a luxious fur. anyone want to be my sponsor? :lolgaga:

Archived