lavender blonde

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, spector said:

:lmao: 

e9e.jpg

Who else is doing jazz albums/albums of a completely different genre than their studio albums lol

AJRocketMan

The only competition with Gaga I respect is Taylor. I hope Gaga wins, but I’d be happy for Taylor if she won again. I think she deserves her awards.

51 minutes ago, spector said:

:lmao: 

e9e.jpg

To think otherwise it to literally be out of touch, Gaga is a POP star (and now movie star) to the GP, her doing this carefully made album with Tony as his last shot is amazing, risky, unpredictable and everything inbetween. It has done miles for both of them and I have no doubt it will earn them atleast 1 grammy

monstertoronto
42 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

I feel like it’ll be a close race between Jon Baptiste, HER and Lil Nas.

HER is such an overhyped artist imho, but Hollywood loves her, so…she’s probably the fave.

Jon is an amazingly talented guy and has a LOT of nominations this year. He has a real shot at this.

And Lil Nas would be the one to do the “Adele/Billie” sweep — new artist getting a shitton of Grammys

I don’t feel like L4S stands a chance but we’ll see.

I’m sorry I don’t agree with any of this analysis at all. Jon Baptiste is pretty universally acknowledged as a strange anomaly of voting that he ended up with so many nominations but he is virtually unknown and his album made zero impact.   

HER is a Grammy darling but they love to give her nominations to feel more diverse I don’t think they will actually give her a win for AOTY. Again her album has no impact either in sales or cultural significance. 

lil Nas X is a win for diversity in nominations but the academy has never awarded the top award to a rapper or hop hop artist let alone a sweep. You cannot reasonably expect the Conservative Academy to see an equivalency between a controversial black rapper and safe, white women artists. Adele is a white woman singing middle of the road pop which is exactly the music that appeals to the aging white old men who still comprise the bulk of rhe Academy. They are not going to see Lil Nas x, who releases videos of himself ****ing Satan, and dancing nude with other male “prisoners” in videos this year, as the next Adele. LOL

Tony Bennett is a legitimate musical legend who most of the Academy admires if not reveres, and Gaga has become acceptable at a high level too having shed her meat dress for designer gowns and award-nominated roles in Oscar calibre movies. It’s so easy to see how the Academy will reward L4S.

enissa11
15 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

having shed her meat dress for designer gown

her meat dress is a designer gown :trollga: 

Mad Architect of Light

13 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

her meat dress is a designer gown :trollga: 

Tell me you're a monster without telling me you're a lil monster... Clearly they know nothing about the fasion they are happy to compare :/

ProfessionalClown

Blasphemy but I kinda wish evermore would win bc imagine Taylor winning two times in a row for stuff she did while quarantined and literally KILLED it 

Bella Goth

i feel they didnt need to win. but i wish grammy mau a tribute to tony while he's still with us. normalized tribute artist while they're still with us

ChicaSkas

Jon Baptiste is the lead musician for Steven Colbert.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Patriziaa Reggiani

We just had One Last Time which was watched by 6.6 million viewers, I hope most of the Academy members saw that, next we have MTV unplugged, I think they are doing a brilliant campaign for Grammy's/ Emmys in a long time plus they also have that Documentary.

2022 award season will be good for us.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Cavadour

Honestly. No one is a match for TonyGa.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Flawless

I believe they have a high chance to win. For real. The competition imo is Happier Than Ever, close second, SOUR.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived