đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana says NFR is her best album, claims she made pop music diarist

Bambino

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

She spilled!

NFR is absolutely her best followed by UV. Chemtrails is cute and I need more time with Blue Banisters, but it was a step up from Chemtrails for sure. 

She really continues to use her voice in new and different ways which I love. You never know what tone or how she's going to sound :applause: Many tracks on Blue Banisters blew me away, and I've followed her since BTD. 

robbiemalik

Ultraviolence is her best for me, what ruin Norman Rockwell for me was the snippets I’ve heard then listening to the album it wasn’t the same. 

FfFfFfFF

Lana predicting her entire fanbase will hate on Chemtrails due to her psychic abilities but still releasing it for the mess:

FfFfFfFF
15 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Ultraviolence is her best for me, what ruin Norman Rockwell for me was the snippets I’ve heard then listening to the album it wasn’t the same. 

Same! I decided the music was her best when we only had the first singles and snippets. Listening to the full versions of songs was unenjoyable because they sounded different.

TipsyGagaFan

It’s most certainly not a matter of opinion, NFR is her best album, anyone that disagrees needs to seek help :trollga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

Archived