đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Art Police debuts face tattoo

COOOK

Featured Posts

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I really do not understand people who get tattoos on their faces, necks, feet, and hands! It’s just not respectable and it doesn’t look good on anyone. You’re purposefully holding yourself back from progressing in society in the name of “personal expression”. And yet I just KNOW people on GGD are gonna come for me and attack me for expressing my opinion. 🙄

I don't like that you express your opinion:grr:

Property of @Whale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

The way there’s people on this site who probably dont know why we call him the art police :udidnt:

Emigrante
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I really do not understand people who get tattoos on their faces, necks, feet, and hands! It’s just not respectable and it doesn’t look good on anyone. You’re purposefully holding yourself back from progressing in society in the name of “personal expression”. And yet I just KNOW people on GGD are gonna come for me and attack me for expressing my opinion. 🙄

It shouldn't be the matter to be honest. But it is, cause society is a fvcked up construct. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

pussycat
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I'm getting a face neck hand feet tattoo of your username :heart: 

Helxig

(I mean honestly let people do what they want, but also eugh)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Putang Ina Mo
6 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

I can understand that some people would question the concept of ARTPOP, but Adam Levine :selena: most of his work depends on showing his toned body to catch people's attention.

He was a Gaga hater waaaay back in 2011 :selena:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Chromatography
5 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

i have tattoos all over my hands and i have multiple degrees, so

Tyler1992
5 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Fortunately, this is becoming less and less the case as corporations are *very* slowly starting to become more inclusive on the desired look of their employees. Unfortunately, there are still people who see people who express themselves (tattoos in this case, interestingly enough- feet tattoos) as a setback. In a perfect word, it would be the equity of a persons qualifications and what they bring to the table that would help progress them. 

I do question what sets Adam Levine back in society for having a rose tattoo on his face. I haven't heard of him not being successful in this day and age (I'm not a fan of his really, though I do like this particular tattoo (critical of others)). His place in society doesn't really seem to be in question either, him/ him & Maroon 5 are absolute lucrative act.

In a perfect world, one wouldn't have to "progress in society"  by what one looks like, how one identifies, or how one express themselves. I also find it interesting that on Gagadaily this is a topic.

Maybe it's something else that doesn't have to do with Adam Levine and his face tattoos? 

hieronymus
8 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Context:

No, I was wondering if the rose he got is the one from the Violator artwork, but it looks a little different.

R-15637013-1595670623-6058.jpeg.jpg

Not The Real Gaga
10 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Can we stop using the word DEBUT in every freaking thread? Can we??? 

73af5ba335b1d64a9ad759c7a3652410330a1898

We'll will debut that new policy next week.

HiddenWeirdo
15 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

We'll will debut that new policy next week.

Is the debut police going to debut the debut policy? 

Archived