Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

NikkieTutorials x Adele - The Power of Make Up

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Supersonic changed the title to NikkieTutorials x Adele - The Power of Make Up
Pop Music

wow!

i'm not huge into Nikkie so I don't know how successful she is but she must be big to get an Adele collab

so truly happy for her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

bpmMonkey
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

wow!

i'm not huge into Nikkie so I don't know how successful she is but she must be big to get an Adele collab

so truly happy for her 

But you have seen the Gaga collab, right ? 
(sincere question btw)

Supersonic

Tidbits she spilled so far: She shot a music video for I Drink Wine and she said it was pretty difficult to shoot (from a technical standpoint), but she finds it hilarious. 

Alannah

I'm happy they got to do this in person! Adele seems so approachable and kind. "My best friend says she watches your videos 'to learn how to do me eyeliner!'" :laughga:

Pop Music
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

But you have seen the Gaga collab, right ? 
(sincere question btw)

Yes I have but with all do respect (as Gaga is my favorite person) I consider Adele on another level of a hard get when it comes to promo and interviews 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1 minute ago, Pop Music said:

Yes I have but with all do respect (as Gaga is my favorite person) I consider Adele on another level of a hard get when it comes to promo and interviews 

Adele is easy to get. She is doing all promo right now. Nikki must have got a better agent over the last year.

bpmMonkey

This entire video is so funny, it feels very easy and they click so good. I just recently started to watch a little more Adele interviews, dont like the album so much but i listen to it just for the sake of her :kiss:

gypsy101
24 minutes ago, KORG said:

Adele is easy to get. She is doing all promo right now. Nikki must have got a better agent over the last year.

if adele is so easy to get why has she only made like 4 appearances since her album announcement?

StarstruckIllusion

Imagine saying you got to do a Youtube collab with Gaga AND Adele… Nikkie is living the dream. 

Franch Toast

That was so much fun! I think Adele would be so chill to hang out with. 

She/Her/Hers

50 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

🙄

Archived