Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Machine Gun Kelly debuts nail polish line

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

b5d7f16cbc0a7b454906396d3584e583
Machine Gun Kelly has made his first foray into beauty and launched his genderless nail polish collection called UN/DN Laqr, which was inspired by self-expression and creativity for all.The brand was developed and launched in partnership with Unlisted Brand Lab, an innovative brand incubator.
The collection features 10 colors and five top coats, including strong neutrals and soft pastels mixed with pop hues and specialty toppers. The launch also has three paint splatter polishes.
The brand will drop 8ht curated trio sets and three polish kits. Each polish goes for $18, with sets and kits priced at $52 and $86. The collection is available to shop on Undnlaqr.com starting today.
source
cef5ecc038ba6eb9730157750a8bf7cc

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Agunimon

Definitely not the career move I would have anticipated coming from him. I been listening to him since he released Lace Up and his development as a person makes me very interested in him.

AJRocketMan

I’m not a fan of guys wearing nail polish. Same with how I don’t like fake nails on girls as well.

NichuuB
12 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m not a fan of guys wearing nail polish. Same with how I don’t like fake nails on girls as well.

Or guys with tutus:grr:

harry-harrystyles_13_instagram_photos_an

Spoiler

:poot:

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

me rn  Season 4 Drama GIF by NETFLIX

Oriane
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

genderless nail polish

Is there actually a difference in the nail polish itself? Anyone can use any nail polish that's available, although obviously most brands are not marketed as such.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Wrong place, hun. You need to be typing that into MGK's "unwanted opinions" website.

every nail polish, makeup etc should be genderless even if the packaging is pink

colors are universal

there shouldn't be the need the specify "genderless" in cosmetics

Taylucifer

that is unfortunate to be released to close to Harry Styles' launch of nail polish:huntyga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

elijahfan
3 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i don’t understand how its genderless :triggered:

Sometimes people need a specific label to feel compelled to try something.

Good for him, tbh. This is all going in a good direction.

Archived