💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Machine Gun Kelly debuts nail polish line

Teletubby

Featured Posts

elijahfan
23 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Those bottles are so generic, this screams cash grab. 

Of course it’s a cash grab, but what isn’t these days? Doesn’t mean his heart isn’t into it in some capacity.

Schwerk
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Of course it’s a cash grab, but what isn’t these days? Doesn’t mean his heart isn’t into it in some capacity.

True, but it doesn't justify the high price point. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

"Genderless" :billie:

As if the regular nail polish wasn't. :billie:

As a male who wears nail polish since early 90s, this marketing bothers me. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TortureMeOnReplay

Those are some really basic colors in some basic packaging for a high price. And the name of the website really must just kill sales and SEO. 

I understand why they describe it as "genderless" I think it's not about to say that the usual nail polish isn't, but it definitely isn't marketed as such. 

Society still views it as something entirely female/ feminine and guys wearing it is nothing people are used to (at least where I live, especially when you "don't look gay" when we're talking about stereotypes.)
I still get asked if I'm a guy or a girl, because kids aren't used to seeing a guy wearing nail polish, jewelry and having long hair (even though I have a big beard).

Marketing nail polish and makeup in general as something genderless, showing men wearing it etc, will help society accept it in the long run especially in the younger generations to come.
It should be something every brand should strive for. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Schwerk said:

True, but it doesn't justify the high price point. 

This price isn't that unusual for decent nail polish.

Archived