💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Weekends with Adele' price range

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to 'Weekends with Adele' price range
Ray of Light

affordable great for her fans, but there are far more interesting acts in Vegas I would choose over adele

monstertoronto
31 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

These are surprisingly affordable. Not a single $1000+ option! They will def sell out right away in the Verified Fan period. 

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, Ray of Light said:

affordable great for her fans, but there are far more interesting acts in Vegas I would choose over adele

Well guess what Mimi

15 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Enigma won’t be able to  survive 

Enigma occupies the top ten highest earning individual shows in Las Vegas HISTORY. The entire top 10. Nobody is touching Gaga when it comes to Las Vegas lol 

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, Meat said:

This is way less than Enigma :air:

Sis what? The original prices-not the gouged up Ticketmaster, re-sale prices-were around the same range with the exception of the VIP package.

12 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis what? The original prices-not the gouged up Ticketmaster, re-sale prices-were around the same range with the exception of the VIP package.

It’s around the same range but Enigma is still a little bit more expensive. I’m not even talking about the VIP tickets. They cost $10,000. The most expensive in Las Vegas history. 

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s around the same range but Enigma is still a little bit more expensive. I’m not even talking about the VIP tickets. They cost $10,000. The most expensive in Las Vegas history. 

I'm not sure what package that is (maybe it was a special one), but the original VIP ranged from around 850-$6000 for Engima The 10k may have been a resale situation on Tickemaster or some special package with the Jazz included. I'm positive as I remember looking them up.

LilyLark

That's reasonable, but considering Ticketmaster's insanity I wouldn't be shocked if it was all sold out and 5x the price in the long run. I swear Ticketmaster at this point is basically a scam.

RAMROD

It is great actually. Hope everyone who wishes to go, can nab a ticket, instead of the resellers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived