mamo

Featured Posts

• mamo changed the title to Gaga Nominated for Hollywood Critics Association
ARTPOPe

We love to see it :applause:

But oh my, Nicole looks unrecognizable in that picture :wtfga:

Stream The Love Invention

pedrohemg

Streets are saying that award is organized by someone who doesn't like Gaga. So I guess it's meaningful to be there.

Anderson123

So proud of her. I'm very curious to see how Tragedy of Macbeth does, Frances could really take another Oscar this year with that.

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Streets are saying that award is organized by someone who doesn't like Gaga. So I guess it's meaningful to be there.

HCA's Chairman Scott Menzel is one of the few critic's who have bashed Gaga since the first social embargo was lifted before the movie's release.

His twitter header photo was a picture of him with Kristen. :billie:

There were 3 people who had dissed Gaga back then. Erick Weber, Jordan Ruimy and Scott Menzel.

So it is a bit surprising that Gaga was nominated in this one.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

The nominees for Best Costume Design are:

Janty Yates, #HouseOfGucci

The nominees for Best Hair and Makeup are:

#HouseOfGucci

androiduser
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

So it is a bit surprising that Gaga was nominated in this one.

So basically, proof that there is no anti Gaga conspiracy and that critics are allowed to have opinions

CyanDante
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

So basically, proof that there is no anti Gaga conspiracy and that critics are allowed to have opinions

Yes. Because LA Critics in general have been very appreciative of House of Gucci when it had the LA premiere. And ofcourse they are allowed to have opinions, as long as there is no anti-bias or a hate boner. Which some critics have unfortunately, as evidenced by their past actions.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

androiduser
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Yes. Because LA Critics in general have been very appreciative of House of Gucci when it had the LA premiere. And ofcourse they are allowed to have opinions, as long as there is no anti-bias or a hate boner. Which some critics have unfortunately, as evidenced by their past actions.

of course, and at the same time some critics gave unrealistically raving reviews to the movie that not even the hardcore fans agreed with.

jimmytimestep
19 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

So proud of her. I'm very curious to see how Tragedy of Macbeth does, Frances could really take another Oscar this year with that.

I personally don’t see this happening; Shakespeare is divisive and McDormand has won so recently.

OT: I’m surprised Emilia Jones came out on top of Olivia Coleman for this. It really is an extremely competitive category this year and that means vote splitting; our girl could have a shot.

Archived