💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Top Gun Title Song - Expectations?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Okay, so I think we have known for awhile that Ms Gaga will be singing the title track for the top gun new movie.

:enigma: Let's read that again. Because I have never really actualised how HUGE this is going to be for Ms. Gaga

She's doing a fricking top gun song. The movie for topgun is coming out May 2022 and they always prerelease the song before. Ya'll...

Do you think lady gaga can top the original SMASH timeless hit song here? The fact that this is aint even the original video and from like 30 years ago with 300 million.

Ms Ga is gonna be so popular slayy :enigma::enigma:

Also what are our expectations for the song. Fast tempo? Slow? Pop? Oh my god let's hype this up it's coming in a few months anyways. 

Franch Toast

Take My Breath Away is such a classic, but I believe in Gaga. 

She/Her/Hers

Dr Fudge

Wait, maybe I’m misunderstanding this: is she covering Take My Breath Away or will it be an original track?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

chromatic puzea
10 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Wait, maybe I’m misunderstanding this: is she covering Take My Breath Away or will it be an original track?

original track i believe

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

I misread the title and thought the song is called “Expectations” and you were leaking its name :ladyhaha:

It’s a pretty good name tbh :huntyga:

Bolkins

So apparently in the last top gun there was really influential score in the film called ‘Top Gun Anthem’ that became like a meme in the years after. Make sense that they’re perhaps using elements of it and turning that into an actual song, maybe that’s what Gaga is involved in. 

this is the theme, I could imagine her soft rock vocals over it tbf 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Take My Breath Away is on the same league as Shallow. Timeless masterpiece soundtrack BOPS. 

So she'll need another Shallow to match this one :bradley:

:pray:

I think people will use the original soundtrack, because of Nostalgia.

But if her song is REALLY GOOD then it could definitely have some success on Spotify.

lilboyblue

Imagine if she gets nominated for the Oscars and she has that visibility and then drops the song right after the ceremony. Would end of March be too early if the movie comes out May?

Archived