đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras: Coconuts

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ReligiousMidwife

I was really sceptical at first because I liked Hit it from the back way more. .. but this is really good :firega: 

A horny yet campy track that makes ya shake the goods u don't have :mark: 

~ ya girl Lizbeth (call me Lizzie chile ♥) 

May god's grace save us 🚬 💋 - xoxo ~ Lizbeth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

I’m not super familiar with her music except for Future Starts Now and this. It’s fun and catchy but it seems forced. I usually like when sexual lyrics are clever or nuanced but this is just not that. 

That said, I’m happy tho for everyone who likes it. Hopefully it’ll grow on me! It’s already stuck in my head

Stone S

This song gets stuck in my head a lot but tbh it’s really silly imo. It feels like childish IMO but sexual. Not ****in with it. I loved the Clarity album tho. Rooting for her anyway 

Welcome to Industria

I really think Kim is bomb and love her work but this is vapid af, yes its catchy but thats because Dr Luke made it and we all know he is a trash bin who knows how to press bottons & make a hook as he was trained by Max Martin (The true pop king)

She is so much smarter and has so much better to give us then a song about her tits, super summery, in december

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

myluis617

How is she performing a song that hasn't even released?  :saladga: Sounds like a waste of promotion. 

thierryrreiht
On 12/2/2021 at 5:33 AM, Teletubby said:

Credits (some of you usually ask about it):coconuts.jpg

Isn’t it creepy that a song about her breasts (and many things she says you can do with them) is written by 7 men and her? And produced by 6 of them?

not giving them any coin.

Tiny Purse
5 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Isn’t it creepy that a song about her breasts (and many things she says you can do with them) is written by 7 men and her? And produced by 6 of them?

Have you ever looked at the credits of a pop song? lol WAP was written by 4 men + Cardi B and Megan 

Tiny Purse

Crazy that people are saying shes never been crass when she has Do Me, Blow it Away, Death by Sex, etc in her discography. Even her first song ever was about being a sugar baby :huntyga:

Edit: forgot to mention Sweet Spot

Stupid Oreo

I played it for the 100th time just now apparently :bear:

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

How is she performing a song that hasn't even released?  :saladga: Sounds like a waste of promotion. 

Artpop gaga is shaking

huttont
3 hours ago, Tiny Purse said:

Crazy that people are saying shes never been crass when she has Do Me, Blow it Away, Death by Sex, etc in her discography. Even her first song ever was about being a sugar baby :huntyga:

Edit: forgot to mention Sweet Spot

Oh! I love sweet spot but I never realized it was her!

Roboboy
4 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

you do realise that, with the way credits work nowadays, making a synth melody gives them a songwriting credit. she said she wrote the lyrics alone with aaron (her close friend who's worked with her for years) and one other person, the rest were producing or giving extra melodies that aren't integral

Teletubby

over 600K plays on Spotify
kp.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived