💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras: Coconuts

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roboboy
28 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

This is a terrible direction. Why do record labels have to replace the authenticity of an artists for unecessarily done pop??

kim literally made this song with the exact same people who did totl - you can't tell her what's authentic to her

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn’t she release Hit It From The Back first? I can’t stand this Coconuts song. It’s not even a bop.

Magneto

I've been listening to the live performance over and over. It's just so camp and cute. Can't wait for this to be a LSFYL on Drag Race :excited2:

Free my mind

3 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Idk why and how, but this sounds much better than the live version

What country are you listening from? It's not up for me :cryga:

Don't visit my profile

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

kim literally made this song with the exact same people who did totl - you can't tell her what's authentic to her

Could you provide the information regarding this? I can’t seem to find credits on Coconuts yet. That being said, this is clearly a different direction for Kim. I don’t necessarily remember Kim being this crass and literal when it comes to sexual references in her music. Comparing this, Future Starts Now, and Hit it from the Back to some of her other tracks, I can’t say that I’m personally impressed. There’s just always been this clear sound and passion behind her tracks. Her new stuff recently feels empty and superficial. Cheers to hoping the album is better :)

Religion is a product to sell.

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Grigio Guy said:

I can’t seem to find credits on Coconuts yet.

I posted it in the first post:koons:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Stephen

Coconuts is one of her best songs yet. Absolutely fun, sexy, irreverent, catchy and infectious. Can't get it out of my head :sara:

14 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Could you provide the information regarding this? I can’t seem to find credits on Coconuts yet. That being said, this is clearly a different direction for Kim. I don’t necessarily remember Kim being this crass and literal when it comes to sexual references in her music. Comparing this, Future Starts Now, and Hit it from the Back to some of her other tracks, I can’t say that I’m personally impressed. There’s just always been this clear sound and passion behind her tracks. Her new stuff recently feels empty and superficial. Cheers to hoping the album is better :)

She has a song called “Death By Sex” and one called “Do Me” where she says:

“Touch me, touch me there, right there
Kiss it, lick it, flip it
Leave your handprints on my ass, yeah
Won't get to the bed, to the bed
Counter in the kitchen, bathroom mirrors, on the stairs, yeah

I love when you love me back to back
Baby, be my QB while I'm throwin' it back
Swear you're no good for me, that's a fact
Don't need to talk about it, save your breath

Do me, do me, do me like that
Hurt me so good, make me wanna be bad
Give it to me, to me like that
Feels so good, got me coming right back”

Kim Petrus
20 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Idk why and how, but this sounds much better than the live version

The live version was terrible, she was screaming and there was a prob with the mic, we could hear her breath more than her lyrics :laughga:

tbh it’s not a bad song, but it’s not really exciting 

Archived