💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tina Knowles confirms Beyoncé new album is coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

tiffany pollard GIF

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, Fanta said:

lemonade and beyoncé are not mediocre

1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

lemonade and beyoncé are not mediocre

Well, that's why we have opinions. They tend to differ.

Helxig

Why is this so funny to me? :laughga:  ol mama finds her way on to Instagram live and immediately spills the tea

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FentyGa
22 minutes ago, Fanta said:

you clearly have no concept of black history if you think that’s what lemonade is.

i’m sick of these GGD twinks bashing yoncé when her work clearly was not made for them. you are not her audience.

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

you clearly have no concept of black history if you think that’s what lemonade is.

i’m sick of these GGD twinks bashing yoncé when her work clearly was not made for them. you are not her audience.

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that reaction.

And ma'am...don't ever call me a twink again.

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Why is this so funny to me? :laughga:  ol mama finds her way on to Instagram live and immediately spills the tea

Beyonce arriving at locations in boxes and threatening ruination on staff to keep things secret and mom just blurts it out Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived