💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tina Knowles confirms Beyoncé new album is coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

The fact that Tina has blessed us with this news and the thread has turned into racism and insulting each other’s taste in music……

Yep this is definitely GagaDaily!

Some people dislike Beyoncé and her music. That’s up to them. 
I didn’t enjoy her last couple albums, but I don’t think I was the target audience (Don’t get me wrong, I still bop to Formation, Freedom and Apesh!t). 
Regardless, I’m still looking forward to see what she pulls out of the bag!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Why are people fighting over good news? 

Some people don’t like Beyoncé, that’s fine. Enjoy what you do and let others not enjoy what they don’t. 

Anyways…I want another Lemonade or 4, but I suspect she’ll be changing it up again, which I’m also completely fine with :firega:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123

I came here to say that it's such a shame someone would leak info like that and talk about it but the Tiffany Pollard gif posts and responses are more interesting right now.

oprah-book.gif

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

Um...self titled has some strong af songs. Drunk in Love? Rocket? XO?

The Gift also has some really solid songs as well. Her music has expanded beyond her rnb pop lane a little bit but I think it’s a bit disingenuous to call them mediocre for that reason 

Togekiss
54 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The fact that Tina has blessed us with this news and the thread has turned into racism and insulting each other’s taste in music……

Yep this is definitely GagaDaily!

Some people dislike Beyoncé and her music. That’s up to them. 
I didn’t enjoy her last couple albums, but I don’t think I was the target audience (Don’t get me wrong, I still bop to Formation, Freedom and Apesh!t). 
Regardless, I’m still looking forward to see what she pulls out of the bag!

‘Not caring for Beyoncé’s music = racist white twink’

No we’ve just become Twitter lol

bring on that pecan pie

FFXIV WhiteMage

I hope it's more on pop/ballad like Halo and less of RnB/HipHop coz she already have those themes on her latest works. 

as for the The Gift

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Fanta said:

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that reaction.

And ma'am...don't ever call me a twink again.

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

i’m not the target demographic either, i’m talking about the charlo stanning, popper sniffing twinks who think lemonade’s boring and beyoncé needs to “stop making everything about africa”

the same type of people who got offended at ‘brown skin girl’

not necessarily saying that applies to you, just some people on this site:saladga:

StarstruckIllusion

A n y w a y s Beyoncé is coming :legend: Hope she just uploads the album to Apple Music and not serve another Tidal wave of mess…

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

popper sniffing

Ok now I was with you til you started dragging poppers :trollga:

Smell Smelling GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Fanta said:

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

Gross. Her visuals always slay and she does not make mediocre songs. Nice try tho :awkney:

salty like sodium
9 hours ago, Fanta said:

lmao would love to hear your songwriting ?

salty like sodium
9 hours ago, FentyGa said:

you clearly have no concept of black history if you think that’s what lemonade is.

i’m sick of these GGD twinks bashing yoncé when her work clearly was not made for them. you are not her audience.

I'm not part of her target demo but I love her! She is a true artist by every metric, and then some!

PeachJug
51 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok now I was with you til you started dragging poppers :trollga:

Smell Smelling GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

wait i heard that they're bad for you tho

57 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Gross. Her visuals always slay and she does not make mediocre songs. Nice try tho :awkney:

tiffany-pollard-newyork.gif

...okay? Like, I don't know what you want me to say. You're disgruntled over my opinion - but unless you're having a discussion with me, you can state yours without quoting me. There are actual gross comments in here to turn your attention to, since that's your choice of words.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived