Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tina Knowles confirms Beyoncé new album is coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig
8 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Beyonce arriving at locations in boxes and threatening ruination on staff to keep things secret and mom just blurts it out Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

EXACTLY  :sharon:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that reaction.

And ma'am...don't ever call me a twink again.

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

200.gif

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I actually enjoyed Lemonade and what it celebrated (even though I wasn't the targeted demographic). So pipe down, and keep the personal snipes at a minimum. A little shade shouldn't result in that reaction.

Why does being twink upset you? 
‘Twink’ shouldn’t be a derogatory term, otherwise all descriptive words for gay body types should be ~*banned*~ 

(imma twink and proud :queenga:)

✧ ✧ ✧

voltron92
23 minutes ago, Ceres said:

It was used in the previous response as an attempt to bring Fanta's opinion down.. It is name calling.

ErickSlayyy
2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Is it going to be another 'visual album' (of her posing and looking regal) to add substance to otherwise mediocre songs? I mean...

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-size_restricted

Aw this screams racism and bias. Darling you’re on GGD I bet your taste in music is mediocre. Listen to other music other than pop music darling! Just because Beyonce actually puts in effort to present art to us every time she releases something doesn’t mean you have to bash her. Also your opinion is trash just like you LOL. I’m tired of yt people always coming for Yonce for no reason what’s so ever like??? Get a job! 

2 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

Aw this screams racism and bias. Darling you’re on GGD I bet your taste in music is mediocre. Listen to other music other than pop music darling! Just because Beyonce actually puts in effort to present art to us every time she releases something doesn’t mean you have to bash her. Also your opinion is trash just like you LOL. I’m tired of yt people always coming for Yonce for no reason what’s so ever like??? Get a job! 

You should've just sat there and ate your food. I am not a white person. And this might come across as a shocker to you, people of different races may also not be that impressed with Beyonce's methods. How ignorant, disrespectful and insulting of you to assume a person's race simply because of their opinions on musical artists. 

ErickSlayyy
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You should've just sat there and ate your food. I am not a white person. And this might come across as a shocker to you, people of different races may also not be that impressed with Beyonce's methods. How ignorant, disrespectful and insulting of you to assume a person's race simply because of their opinions on musical artists. 

Sure Jan whatever you say hide behind your little laptop! You feel brave after writing all of that huh? Maybe Stan someone else less problematic aka Lana! 

2 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

Sure Jan 

It's okay if you don't like what I have to say, it's only fair that you have your opinion too. But don't ever begin to assume and attack someone based on their race or who you think they are - especially over musical opinions, which by the way had no trace of racial bias or insult. There's no need to take lightweight shade/fun into the gutter with responses such as yours. Do better.

46 minutes ago, Ceres said:

‘Twink’ shouldn’t be a derogatory term, otherwise all descriptive words for gay body types should be ~*banned*~ 

(imma twink and proud :queenga:)

I only responded the way I did because 'twink' was used as an insult, as well as generalized GGD members. I didn't mean for it to offend you or anyone else, and if I did in the process I apologize :hug:

ErickSlayyy
Just now, Fanta said:

It's okay if you don't like what I have to say, it's only fair that you have your opinion too. But don't ever begin to assume and attack someone based on their race or who you think they are - especially over musical opinions, which by the way had no trace of racial bias or insult. There's no need to take lightweight shade/fun into the gutter with responses such as yours. Do better.

I am doing better because everytime Beyonce is mentioned on this forum, some of y’all just full on throw shade or attack her. Its not cool like she does nothing to y’all lmao! I just can’t help to respect your opinion sorry 

20 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

Darling you’re on GGD I bet your taste in music is mediocre.

Wait but aren't we all here for Gaga?

200.gif

ErickSlayyy
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Wait but aren't we all here for Gaga?

200.gif

We are sis but my taste in music is different Episode 1 Swag GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

voltron92
42 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

These kinds of personal attacks are disgusting. Just because someone's opinion is different than yours doesnt make them a racist. OP never mentioned anything about race yet you made assumption about their race and calling their opinion trash? 

Gaga2645
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

You literally have a cop lover in your avi. Pipe down

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived