She hates us :fatcat:

Roseblud Kisses
Just now, Steven said:

She hates us :fatcat:

If I were her, I would too:ohwell:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

TipsyGagaFan
8 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What a lovely answer. Though, I can't imagine how someone can want new music already when we just got an immaculate work of art just last summer. 

It was good but immaculate? :huntyga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

TEANUS

Artistically, that sounds like “I don’t have a concept or anything that I’d call an ‘LG7’ in the works yet, but I’ve wrote some songs cause I always am”. Like when she tweeted she was “pregnant with #LG6” I definitely feel like the concept was mostly already there or at least the house-driven sound had flourished 

This is actually really encouraging to me simply because of her tone, she sounded really lighthearted and open minded about it, not as if it was burdening her

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BUtterfield 8
8 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I just know Ga was calling him f word in her mind 

8 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

The absolute tea :messga:

You know she heard GagaDaily and thought to herself, "I'm never making music for those little sh*ts again :triggered:"

:lmao:

Dr Fudge

Honestly, for the first time in awhile we’re in a really exciting spot of not knowing what’s next. 2018 and 2019 were all about ASIB and it’s aftermath, by late 2019 we knew LG6 was on the way with the leak of Stupid Love, 2020 was Chromatica, and by early 2021 we knew HoG and L4S were happening this year (BTW10 and DoC were simply bonuses).

So
.what’s next? Who actually knows, but I hope she’s resting too. Just exciting knowing that whatever she does next will be unexpected. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

7 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

You are all welcome!

- Joey, EW Writer

Ty for mentioning my previous nickname, 1000th Pigeon, I love you. :pray:

Knowing her since 2008, watching countless interviews and witnessing her teases before each album, this seems to me like she doesn’t want to think about releasing new music any time soon. That’s totally fine for me, maybe she’ll do it later, maybe next year, but she would have definitely started leaving hints if she was working on something.

KindnessPunk

Between Chromatica, DOC, and L4S she might feel like she’s done alot musically for now. I imagine now she’ll be focused on awards season for HOG and probably getting back into Haus Labs, maybe doing another campaign. Probably signing onto her next role in film (maybe TV). With everything going on with Tony I bet she’s looking at her career in music differently, I bet that’ll reflect on her next musical project when she’s ready.

Wasn’t she spotted wearing an AHS production team cap this week? Maybe she wore it just because, but maybe she has this on the table rn

monketsharona

Well at least she hasn't denied she has started working / thinking on this...

Feel like she'll start working / hyping more seriously in 2022 with some studio / composing time posts

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Wasn’t she spotted wearing an AHS production team cap this week? Maybe she wore it just because, but maybe she has this on the table rn

AHS production started in early March last year. If she hasn't any big projects on the table next year I could see her doing this. She loved AHS people and she had a first big actress talent exposure and Golden Globes win thanks to it. And she's friend with Ryan Murphy.

I think the siren theme is seriously considered for season 11 so she could fit.

Anyway even if she's doing AHS it won't prevent her to work on new music. She had almost an album fully done during Hotel time.

Archived